Back

Help Center

Ask questions and help others in this forum.
TOPIC | Dragon Subtitles
So I've seen on many dragon pages where a dragon's subtitle (where it says "Level [level] [dragon breed]") doesn't actually say that, but is usually like... a quote or a small tidbit of info about the dragon. How can I change that on a dragon's page? I want to add some quotes with some of my fandragons.
So I've seen on many dragon pages where a dragon's subtitle (where it says "Level [level] [dragon breed]") doesn't actually say that, but is usually like... a quote or a small tidbit of info about the dragon. How can I change that on a dragon's page? I want to add some quotes with some of my fandragons.
ezgif-6-c97ec3e28f29.gif
@beanyboiz

On your dragon's page, click on the "Customize" button. Under the options for apparel, familiars, etc., there will be a text box where you can type a short broadcast message that will appear in place of their level and breed.
@beanyboiz

On your dragon's page, click on the "Customize" button. Under the options for apparel, familiars, etc., there will be a text box where you can type a short broadcast message that will appear in place of their level and breed.
XNtD94z.png

-
Robin Nightmares
they/them/theirs | FR Time +0

+[Wasteland Radio Hatchery]+
-
-
feleV0g.png PmVLgRx.png
-
Awesome, found it, thank you bunches <3!
Awesome, found it, thank you bunches <3!
ezgif-6-c97ec3e28f29.gif
*stumbles on this tidbit after going frantic trying to figure out how people were doing that*

THANK YOU.
*stumbles on this tidbit after going frantic trying to figure out how people were doing that*

THANK YOU.