Back

Help Center

Ask questions and help others in this forum.
TOPIC | Which thread for T:G conversion?
Hi! I'm hopelessly lost on this topic. So I'm aiming for a gorgeous skin that I can only pay in gems, but since I was told there's no official way to convert treasure to gems, I'd need to find a player to convert my treasure to gems with.

Does anyone know which thread I should go to if I'm looking for someone who will convert with me?
Hi! I'm hopelessly lost on this topic. So I'm aiming for a gorgeous skin that I can only pay in gems, but since I was told there's no official way to convert treasure to gems, I'd need to find a player to convert my treasure to gems with.

Does anyone know which thread I should go to if I'm looking for someone who will convert with me?
@ceilingtile
Items for Sale is where people go to trade currencies! You'll have to sift through all the Dappervolk threads, but as of right now, there's two trading threads on the first page.
@ceilingtile
Items for Sale is where people go to trade currencies! You'll have to sift through all the Dappervolk threads, but as of right now, there's two trading threads on the first page.
fo11Vhp.png