Back

Help Center

Ask questions and help others in this forum.
TOPIC | Fiona awakened familiars you don't own
I just bonded the Boolean to awakened & now it no longer shows up in my undiscovered group which I do not like. I'm closed to bonding the other 4 I don't have to awaken as well & I really like having the ones I don't actual own or never owned being there so I know which ones I don't have. They show as grey in my "all" group accept for the Boolean which is now in full color like I own it.

Is this the way it's supposed to work?
I just bonded the Boolean to awakened & now it no longer shows up in my undiscovered group which I do not like. I'm closed to bonding the other 4 I don't have to awaken as well & I really like having the ones I don't actual own or never owned being there so I know which ones I don't have. They show as grey in my "all" group accept for the Boolean which is now in full color like I own it.

Is this the way it's supposed to work?
z9bVpPy.png
@LLHBBB
yep, that's been intended ever since the bestiary update. awakened familiars will show in color regardless of if you currently own them or not, and if you do own them then they'll also get a colored background
@LLHBBB
yep, that's been intended ever since the bestiary update. awakened familiars will show in color regardless of if you currently own them or not, and if you do own them then they'll also get a colored background
unknown.png
@SkyBlaze thanks. I was trying to find the original post but didn't have any luck finding it.
@SkyBlaze thanks. I was trying to find the original post but didn't have any luck finding it.
z9bVpPy.png