Back

Help Center

Ask questions and help others in this forum.
TOPIC | All breeds in unhatched eggs?
I'm just asking for lore reasons, as I have a Gen 1 Banescale, and am unsure of her origin.
I'm just asking for lore reasons, as I have a Gen 1 Banescale, and am unsure of her origin.
e4Povii.png
MUYNhfy.png
eswSnrS.png
tqGkHih.png
bhdEs05.png
OPFWPxg.png
GpIVvm1.png
ZqTATLu.png
rnKnsgE.png
iJZWqi6.png
hey! i'm w1llyn1lly! want to read my about me? it's here ==>yo!
remember to hydrate and take a break every once in a while! oh, and stretch your wrists, wrist pain sucks.
@Magnoliahybrid
it's very likely that you got that from the day of the banescale release, when galore gave out 2 banescale eggs to everyone. if that wasn't the case, you may have hatched another type of egg and scrolled the resulting dragon into a banescale
@Magnoliahybrid
it's very likely that you got that from the day of the banescale release, when galore gave out 2 banescale eggs to everyone. if that wasn't the case, you may have hatched another type of egg and scrolled the resulting dragon into a banescale
unknown.png
@SkyBlaze

Thanks, but I've only been here since April. I got her from an exalt rescue place, for free. Does this mean she's valuable?
@SkyBlaze

Thanks, but I've only been here since April. I got her from an exalt rescue place, for free. Does this mean she's valuable?
e4Povii.png
MUYNhfy.png
eswSnrS.png
tqGkHih.png
bhdEs05.png
OPFWPxg.png
GpIVvm1.png
ZqTATLu.png
rnKnsgE.png
iJZWqi6.png
hey! i'm w1llyn1lly! want to read my about me? it's here ==>yo!
remember to hydrate and take a break every once in a while! oh, and stretch your wrists, wrist pain sucks.
@Magnoliahybrid
with how old banescales are at this point, that on its own isn't really a selling point to most people. here's what I found for a color range search for similar gen 1s, you may notice that the bane listed for 20g was also born on the day they were released.
@Magnoliahybrid
with how old banescales are at this point, that on its own isn't really a selling point to most people. here's what I found for a color range search for similar gen 1s, you may notice that the bane listed for 20g was also born on the day they were released.
unknown.png