Back

Help Center

Ask questions and help others in this forum.
TOPIC | where do worm food items come from
hey, so. i've got a bit of a problem where i get a little squeamish whenever i see the art for the worm food items (the ones you get from insect catching, one is called earthworm and the other i don't remember).

i want to know which insect catching elements yield them so i can avoid gathering in those elements whenever possible, but i don't really want to go on the game database because i'll probably end up seeing them again.

i'd really appreciate it if someone could help me look up those elements so i can avoid them!

(and i think this should go without saying, but please don't post images of them or their item code in this thread ^^")
hey, so. i've got a bit of a problem where i get a little squeamish whenever i see the art for the worm food items (the ones you get from insect catching, one is called earthworm and the other i don't remember).

i want to know which insect catching elements yield them so i can avoid gathering in those elements whenever possible, but i don't really want to go on the game database because i'll probably end up seeing them again.

i'd really appreciate it if someone could help me look up those elements so i can avoid them!

(and i think this should go without saying, but please don't post images of them or their item code in this thread ^^")
globules.png
@yiinji Worm items are available in all gathering areas.
Earthworms drop in Earth, Lightning and Ice, Greenworms drop in Plague, Wind and Water, Blackworms in Shadow and Fire and Redworms drop in Light, Arcane and Nature.
@yiinji Worm items are available in all gathering areas.
Earthworms drop in Earth, Lightning and Ice, Greenworms drop in Plague, Wind and Water, Blackworms in Shadow and Fire and Redworms drop in Light, Arcane and Nature.
cg2G1xD.gif
tumblr_inline_ngqv6bbPaQ1rvrguk.pngtumblr_inline_n1581tzliY1rvrguk.png
@yiinji if you use an ad-blocking extension, they usually let you manually add images that you want to filter out, so you can add the worm images and you'll never see them on FR again. that way you wouldn't have to worry about gathering in specific elements.

i use uBlock Origin on Chrome, it's quite easy to add filters but i can walk you through it if you like
@yiinji if you use an ad-blocking extension, they usually let you manually add images that you want to filter out, so you can add the worm images and you'll never see them on FR again. that way you wouldn't have to worry about gathering in specific elements.

i use uBlock Origin on Chrome, it's quite easy to add filters but i can walk you through it if you like
fzww6al.png
@Lonin
h hmm... i swore there were regions without them but i guess not! thanks anyways though ^^

@chatoyant
yea, i suppose i'll have to do that now.. i appreciate the offer, but i think i remember how to do it myself. thank you regardless!
@Lonin
h hmm... i swore there were regions without them but i guess not! thanks anyways though ^^

@chatoyant
yea, i suppose i'll have to do that now.. i appreciate the offer, but i think i remember how to do it myself. thank you regardless!
globules.png