Back

Help Center

Ask questions and help others in this forum.
TOPIC | Dragon with eyes all over it??
I was using the Scrying Workshop to see what types of hatchlings my dragons might have and while I was previewing the hatchlings today, one of the hatchlings had eyes all over its body. Has anyone else had this happen before? Does it have a name?
I was using the Scrying Workshop to see what types of hatchlings my dragons might have and while I was previewing the hatchlings today, one of the hatchlings had eyes all over its body. Has anyone else had this happen before? Does it have a name?
@TanaBear dragons have small chance to be born with special eyes. one of these possible special eyes is called multi-gaze, and it causes dragon to have multiple eyes. [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/42471053][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/424711/42471053_350.png[/img][/url]
@TanaBear dragons have small chance to be born with special eyes. one of these possible special eyes is called multi-gaze, and it causes dragon to have multiple eyes.
42471053_350.png
horizontal banner that has blue space background, The Arcanist who glows pink, and light pink text that says Thanks Arcanist
Ledi | finland | 10+ fr time | adult | artist & game dev
identity button signifying that user identifies as gayidentity button signifying that user is transgender and uses he pronounsidentity button that signifies that user is autisticidentity button that signifies that user has adhd
@TanaBear

Yep, that's an eye type called Multigaze. There are a number of different eye types, some of them very rare.

Eye types are a random mutation. They don't pass down through breeding and they can occur at any time.

Here's a quick rundown of eye types from this guide (which might be worth a read):
Quote:
Eye Type
A dragon gets its eye type either randomly upon hatching or from a Vial item. The eye type of the parents has no influence on the eye type of the hatchling.

Common, Uncommon, Unusual, Rare, Faceted, Goat, Multi-Gaze, and Primal eyes are all naturally occurring. Common is the most likely, with Uncommon, Unusual, and Rare being progressively less likely. Faceted, Goat, Primal, and Multi-Gaze are all extremely rare, with percentages calculated around 1.1%-0.4%. Also, from personal experience, it will be your ugliest fodder dragon that gets the rarest eyes.

Dark Sclera, Glowing, Innocent, and Swirl eye types are not naturally occurring, but given to a single dragon using a Vial. The Vial of Darkened Sight is a Baldwin Brew item. The Vial of Glowing Sight and Vial of Naivety are available in the Gem Marketplace. The Vial of Hypnotic Sight (for Swirl type eyes) drops from the Coliseum and can be found for comparatively cheap in the Auction House.
@TanaBear

Yep, that's an eye type called Multigaze. There are a number of different eye types, some of them very rare.

Eye types are a random mutation. They don't pass down through breeding and they can occur at any time.

Here's a quick rundown of eye types from this guide (which might be worth a read):
Quote:
Eye Type
A dragon gets its eye type either randomly upon hatching or from a Vial item. The eye type of the parents has no influence on the eye type of the hatchling.

Common, Uncommon, Unusual, Rare, Faceted, Goat, Multi-Gaze, and Primal eyes are all naturally occurring. Common is the most likely, with Uncommon, Unusual, and Rare being progressively less likely. Faceted, Goat, Primal, and Multi-Gaze are all extremely rare, with percentages calculated around 1.1%-0.4%. Also, from personal experience, it will be your ugliest fodder dragon that gets the rarest eyes.

Dark Sclera, Glowing, Innocent, and Swirl eye types are not naturally occurring, but given to a single dragon using a Vial. The Vial of Darkened Sight is a Baldwin Brew item. The Vial of Glowing Sight and Vial of Naivety are available in the Gem Marketplace. The Vial of Hypnotic Sight (for Swirl type eyes) drops from the Coliseum and can be found for comparatively cheap in the Auction House.
Thank you both for replying! It was really helpful!
Thank you both for replying! It was really helpful!