Back

Help Center

Ask questions and help others in this forum.
TOPIC | FR Timezone
I was making a google calendar for when Thundercrack Carnival starts, but then it asked me what timezone to do. What is Flight Rising's timezone? I'm also very curious.

Edit: I spelled calendar wrong lol
I was making a google calendar for when Thundercrack Carnival starts, but then it asked me what timezone to do. What is Flight Rising's timezone? I'm also very curious.

Edit: I spelled calendar wrong lol
pro tips:
- if you add a message to a CR then decline it, the person who you're trading with CAN'T see the message - editing a post DOES NOT re-ping any pings in the post. you have to remove the pings, submit, then add them back in.
@CrystalDragon14
FR uses Pacific Standard Time! Can also be seen titled Pacific Daylight Time during Daylight Savings.
@CrystalDragon14
FR uses Pacific Standard Time! Can also be seen titled Pacific Daylight Time during Daylight Savings.
fo11Vhp.png
@CrystalDragon14 Pacific time

edit: too slow
@CrystalDragon14 Pacific time

edit: too slow
horizontal banner that has blue space background, The Arcanist who glows pink, and light pink text that says Thanks Arcanist
Ledi | finland | 10+ fr time | adult | artist & game dev
identity button signifying that user identifies as gayidentity button signifying that user is transgender and uses he pronounsidentity button that signifies that user is autisticidentity button that signifies that user has adhd
@Naegiri @Ralzakark Thanks!
@Naegiri @Ralzakark Thanks!
pro tips:
- if you add a message to a CR then decline it, the person who you're trading with CAN'T see the message - editing a post DOES NOT re-ping any pings in the post. you have to remove the pings, submit, then add them back in.