Back

Help Center

Ask questions and help others in this forum.
TOPIC | 7 Initial Apparel Slots Instead of 6?
When did this happen? Don't get me wrong, I'm not complaining, but why did they add a new initial apparel slot? Was it in a Development Post and I just missed it?
When did this happen? Don't get me wrong, I'm not complaining, but why did they add a new initial apparel slot? Was it in a Development Post and I just missed it?
SWYBOuH.jpg ... arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gif She/Her
arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gif +3 FR time
arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gif Arcanite
arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gif NIC - Cat
@Cat7
They didn't. There is, however, a long-standing bug where sometimes if you buy a dragon from another player with more apparel slots unlocked than you, it may show up as unlocked for you as well. I wouldn't recommend using it, you can lose the item.

It's also possible you unlocked it and forgot.
@Cat7
They didn't. There is, however, a long-standing bug where sometimes if you buy a dragon from another player with more apparel slots unlocked than you, it may show up as unlocked for you as well. I wouldn't recommend using it, you can lose the item.

It's also possible you unlocked it and forgot.
Lz0bQAz.gif hatchery
training service
free money
lf xxx overcast g1
he/him or ae/aer only please.
psa: messages in cancelled CRs aren't viewable!
@Tserin

Every single one of my dragons has 7 apparel slots. I've only ever bought another slot for one of my dragons because it's never really been that important too me. Idk how it happened, but they now all have 7.

Every. Single. One.
@Tserin

Every single one of my dragons has 7 apparel slots. I've only ever bought another slot for one of my dragons because it's never really been that important too me. Idk how it happened, but they now all have 7.

Every. Single. One.
@Cat7

I realize the the tooltip is a little misleading, but this is intended. Buying apparel slots applies to your account, not to individual dragons. If you bought the 8th slot for another dragon, every dragon would have 8 slots.
@Cat7

I realize the the tooltip is a little misleading, but this is intended. Buying apparel slots applies to your account, not to individual dragons. If you bought the 8th slot for another dragon, every dragon would have 8 slots.
XNtD94z.png

-
Robin Nightmares
they/them/theirs | FR Time +0

+[Wasteland Radio Hatchery]+
-
-
feleV0g.png PmVLgRx.png
-
@NightmareJudge

Oooooof ok. It's not a bug. So if you buy the 7th slot for one dragon, it applies to everybody? Wow. That makes much more sense.

Thanks!
@NightmareJudge

Oooooof ok. It's not a bug. So if you buy the 7th slot for one dragon, it applies to everybody? Wow. That makes much more sense.

Thanks!