Back

Help Center

Ask questions and help others in this forum.
TOPIC | FAQs & Answers
1 2 ... 9 10 11 12 13 ... 17 18
@Lonin thank you so much! :)
@Lonin thank you so much! :)
Moonstone
Jd88XNq.png

rix3ppo.png
5hF3FGk.png
rUoKR6y.png
feXtM27.png
Pompom Mums Celestine nice to meet you! call me cloudy.
please ping, feel free to message!
remember to be kind! :)
When PMs are throttled after sending too many (such as during a dom battle or event) how long does the suspension usually last?
When PMs are throttled after sending too many (such as during a dom battle or event) how long does the suspension usually last?
duHgkuH.png
@bonibaru
There does not seem to be a set time! The most common tends to be lasting until the next rollover, but users have reported it being anywhere from 1 to 24 hours.
@bonibaru
There does not seem to be a set time! The most common tends to be lasting until the next rollover, but users have reported it being anywhere from 1 to 24 hours.
"link • ufology
they/he/she
@ufology thank you!
@ufology thank you!
duHgkuH.png
Hey I've got a question about forums. I want to make a wishlist for my clan, and instead of having it sprall out in my dragons bio, I want to put it into a neat little forum. Is there a specific place I need to do that, or can I just make a personal little forum thread?
Hey I've got a question about forums. I want to make a wishlist for my clan, and instead of having it sprall out in my dragons bio, I want to put it into a neat little forum. Is there a specific place I need to do that, or can I just make a personal little forum thread?
Please click this thing->?gfyyM=platform.png
@Ashblight

Quests & Challenges. The forums are intended for public discussion, so it's not encouraged to make threads for purely personal use. However, many Q&C threads are project trackers that don't warrant much feedback in the first place, so I'd recommend formatting your wishlist as such.
@Ashblight

Quests & Challenges. The forums are intended for public discussion, so it's not encouraged to make threads for purely personal use. However, many Q&C threads are project trackers that don't warrant much feedback in the first place, so I'd recommend formatting your wishlist as such.
XNtD94z.png

-
Robin Nightmares
they/them/theirs | FR Time +0

+[Wasteland Radio Hatchery]+
-
-
feleV0g.png PmVLgRx.png
-
@NightmareJudge
Thank you! I'll just see if I can squeeze everything in my dragons bio. It would be neat if there was a dedicated forum section for journals and the like.
@NightmareJudge
Thank you! I'll just see if I can squeeze everything in my dragons bio. It would be neat if there was a dedicated forum section for journals and the like.
Please click this thing->?gfyyM=platform.png
What do you do with materials you earn? Are they just to sell?
What do you do with materials you earn? Are they just to sell?
@Patholo mostly yes. though some do have special uses. if you go into your hoard, and click on the gear icon in upper right corner, you can enable option called "Highlight items that have important uses for other features."

this will add a banner for items that have uses beyond selling or melting at baldwin
@Patholo mostly yes. though some do have special uses. if you go into your hoard, and click on the gear icon in upper right corner, you can enable option called "Highlight items that have important uses for other features."

this will add a banner for items that have uses beyond selling or melting at baldwin
horizontal banner that has blue space background, The Arcanist who glows pink, and light pink text that says Thanks Arcanist
Ledi | finland | 10+ fr time | adult | artist & game dev
identity button signifying that user identifies as gayidentity button signifying that user is transgender and uses he pronounsidentity button that signifies that user is autisticidentity button that signifies that user has adhd
@Patholo Some of them are used in: [list][*]Baldwin recipes [*]swipp swapp stand [*]Hibernal den tasks[/list] Some do indeed have no specific use, and you can sell them (either on the auction house or through your hoard) or melt them down in baldwin. To see if an item has a specific use, look it up in the game database.
@Patholo Some of them are used in:
  • Baldwin recipes
  • swipp swapp stand
  • Hibernal den tasks

Some do indeed have no specific use, and you can sell them (either on the auction house or through your hoard) or melt them down in baldwin.

To see if an item has a specific use, look it up in the game database.
dNCLmdm.png u Spreadsheet Enthusiast u My tools website
u Wishlist u CC Free Bio Resources
u My suggestions u Offsite Tools Masterlist
-
- Please pick dragons from my hibden for forum games! -
I subscribe to every thread I make.
1 2 ... 9 10 11 12 13 ... 17 18