Back

Help Center

Ask questions and help others in this forum.
TOPIC | How do people do that thing with posting
Hey all, my first post here ever and While looking through the forums I keep seeing cool little drawings, gifs, or images under peoples words when they post!

An example I found when looking around, like- some people post a small doodle or a link with an image under their comment, I can't describe it any better sorry, speaking of that- I want to share some drawings I create eventually, but I can only insert images that have a link (so like really only from google that I know) but I've seen people post their cool drawings I'm sorry if I sound silly I only joined just a bit ago
Hey all, my first post here ever and While looking through the forums I keep seeing cool little drawings, gifs, or images under peoples words when they post!

An example I found when looking around, like- some people post a small doodle or a link with an image under their comment, I can't describe it any better sorry, speaking of that- I want to share some drawings I create eventually, but I can only insert images that have a link (so like really only from google that I know) but I've seen people post their cool drawings I'm sorry if I sound silly I only joined just a bit ago
5711.png

dT9HQge.png
bYt72YT.png
tqGkHih.png
40lq9We.png
BjO3CiL.png
We Follow the Serpent
We study the Serpent
We listen for the Serpent
We know not what it is
We know not what it wants
But it keeps us safe.
cNlQITm.png
OP663nl.png
bhdEs05.png
mlHpBMC.png
5hF3FGk.png
@Lavender008 i believe you are talking about forum signature (like the box below this post that has several images). you can change it from account settings.
@Lavender008 i believe you are talking about forum signature (like the box below this post that has several images). you can change it from account settings.
horizontal banner that has blue space background, The Arcanist who glows pink, and light pink text that says Thanks Arcanist
Ledi | finland | 10+ fr time | adult | artist & game dev
identity button signifying that user identifies as gayidentity button signifying that user is transgender and uses he pronounsidentity button that signifies that user is autisticidentity button that signifies that user has adhd
@Lavender008 That's the forum signature; it's really hard to find! Click the arrow next to your username in the top toolbar, go to Account Settings, and there's a button to edit your signature in the left column.

FR has no support for uploading images, so you need to either use ones that already exist on the site, or that you've hosted yourself.
@Lavender008 That's the forum signature; it's really hard to find! Click the arrow next to your username in the top toolbar, go to Account Settings, and there's a button to edit your signature in the left column.

FR has no support for uploading images, so you need to either use ones that already exist on the site, or that you've hosted yourself.
don't like my dragons
Thanks guys, and- Hosting images?

(sry)
Thanks guys, and- Hosting images?

(sry)
5711.png

dT9HQge.png
bYt72YT.png
tqGkHih.png
40lq9We.png
BjO3CiL.png
We Follow the Serpent
We study the Serpent
We know not what it is
We know not what it wants
But it keeps us safe.
cNlQITm.png
OP663nl.png
bhdEs05.png
mlHpBMC.png
5hF3FGk.png
@Lavender008 To best put an image on a website, it has to be hosted somewhere, meaning that another site usually dedicated to that purpose, whether for free or paid, stores the image for you and provides a link that can be used to put the image elsewhere.

I used to use TinyPic until it went offline, but https://postimages.org/ is a good one.
@Lavender008 To best put an image on a website, it has to be hosted somewhere, meaning that another site usually dedicated to that purpose, whether for free or paid, stores the image for you and provides a link that can be used to put the image elsewhere.

I used to use TinyPic until it went offline, but https://postimages.org/ is a good one.
Nest Rentals! I offer Fire nests here at 2kt a pair, no lunch boxes needed. Warning that I am a 12-hr shift night worker and might miss a day on incubation here and there. :(
Feel free to ping me anywhere! I try to subscribe to threads I create, but pings are always cool.
Thank you so much @Mariwen
Thank you so much @Mariwen
5711.png

dT9HQge.png
bYt72YT.png
tqGkHih.png
40lq9We.png
BjO3CiL.png
We Follow the Serpent
We study the Serpent
We know not what it is