Back

Help Center

Ask questions and help others in this forum.
TOPIC | Looking for advice on pricing gen 1s
I've got quite a few gen 1s that I'd like to put up for auction, but since I've never sold gen 1s before I have no idea how to price them. I want to make sure I'm getting a fair amount for them without over pricing them

These are the dregs I'm selling:
https://www1.flightrising.com/den/440272/1635187
I've got quite a few gen 1s that I'd like to put up for auction, but since I've never sold gen 1s before I have no idea how to price them. I want to make sure I'm getting a fair amount for them without over pricing them

These are the dregs I'm selling:
https://www1.flightrising.com/den/440272/1635187
"Hi my name is Crow with a B and I’ve been afraid of insects my whole lif-" "Stop stop stop- where?" "What?" "Where’s the B? "TherE'S A BEE???"
Pixel Adopts --- Wishlist/Gene tracker
@AspenCrow
generally speaking, I'll look on the AH for other gen 1s with similar color ranges, including any other special info such as level and rare eye type if it's relevant
for instance, here's a search I got for stuff similar to that purple range noc

aside from that it's really just throwing out a number you'd personally be happy with them selling for and lowering it over time if they don't have much luck selling
@AspenCrow
generally speaking, I'll look on the AH for other gen 1s with similar color ranges, including any other special info such as level and rare eye type if it's relevant
for instance, here's a search I got for stuff similar to that purple range noc

aside from that it's really just throwing out a number you'd personally be happy with them selling for and lowering it over time if they don't have much luck selling
unknown.png
@AspenCrow
With a quick glance at your tab: most of those dragons aren't worth anything special. The only one I can see sell for above 50g is the Tan/Tarnish/Brown one.

Many of those (such as the Ultramarine/Pink/Marigold one) would go for about fodder price as the colors don't work together at all. You might be able to get some for above fodder price on basis of them being gen 1.

Are they Auction House worthy? Totally. Forum auction worthy? Not so much.

My advice is to price them a bit above average — let's say 30g. Maybe list them for a week if you don't mind hanging onto them, and if they don't sell, decrease the price by 5-10g increments. Someone's bound to bite eventually, even if they end up as fodder.

As for the Tan girl, I'd look at other gen 1s in her range on the AH and list accordingly. If you want to run an auction on the forum for her, make your starting bid the lowest amount you'd be happy with selling her for.

Good luck!
@AspenCrow
With a quick glance at your tab: most of those dragons aren't worth anything special. The only one I can see sell for above 50g is the Tan/Tarnish/Brown one.

Many of those (such as the Ultramarine/Pink/Marigold one) would go for about fodder price as the colors don't work together at all. You might be able to get some for above fodder price on basis of them being gen 1.

Are they Auction House worthy? Totally. Forum auction worthy? Not so much.

My advice is to price them a bit above average — let's say 30g. Maybe list them for a week if you don't mind hanging onto them, and if they don't sell, decrease the price by 5-10g increments. Someone's bound to bite eventually, even if they end up as fodder.

As for the Tan girl, I'd look at other gen 1s in her range on the AH and list accordingly. If you want to run an auction on the forum for her, make your starting bid the lowest amount you'd be happy with selling her for.

Good luck!
fo11Vhp.png