Back

Help Center

Ask questions and help others in this forum.
TOPIC | Restore a message?
It happens embarrassingly often that I write a lenghty message, scroll up to check my spelling... and accidently reload the tab instead. Is there any way to recover what's lost?

I highly, highly doubt it, but asking can't possibly hurt at this point...
It happens embarrassingly often that I write a lenghty message, scroll up to check my spelling... and accidently reload the tab instead. Is there any way to recover what's lost?

I highly, highly doubt it, but asking can't possibly hurt at this point...
If I posted it, I'm subbed!
@WStarwishW
While I know some browsers restore what you write if you type up a post, hit off the page, and then hit the back button, if you refresh the page itself, then all you've written is lost.

I'd recommend typing up posts in a word document such as Microsoft Word, Google Docs, or even Notepad if you want to keep it simple (Notepad is free on all Windows PCs. I believe the MAC alternative is simply called Notes if you have one of those).
@WStarwishW
While I know some browsers restore what you write if you type up a post, hit off the page, and then hit the back button, if you refresh the page itself, then all you've written is lost.

I'd recommend typing up posts in a word document such as Microsoft Word, Google Docs, or even Notepad if you want to keep it simple (Notepad is free on all Windows PCs. I believe the MAC alternative is simply called Notes if you have one of those).
fo11Vhp.png
@Naegiri Thank you for the advice, but I'm unfortunately only on mobile, having 7 working fingers currently. Switching around so much is too exhauting and takes longer than going back to grab the images outright.
@Naegiri Thank you for the advice, but I'm unfortunately only on mobile, having 7 working fingers currently. Switching around so much is too exhauting and takes longer than going back to grab the images outright.
If I posted it, I'm subbed!