Back

Help Center

Ask questions and help others in this forum.
TOPIC | can’t trade for den slot
so, after grinding in the coli for a particular food item for a trade, I went to look and I had enough. the trade was ‘Leaving the Woodland Path’, and said I didn’t have the familiar to trade for it. the familiar is in my hoard, though
am I missing something here?
so, after grinding in the coli for a particular food item for a trade, I went to look and I had enough. the trade was ‘Leaving the Woodland Path’, and said I didn’t have the familiar to trade for it. the familiar is in my hoard, though
am I missing something here?
T4eNFgZ.gifo287-d01-Kittyand-Cat.pngo287-d02-Kittyand-Cat.pngo287-d03-Kittyand-Cat.pngo287-d04-Kittyand-Cat.pngMnrYAOm.pnglJX7Tr5.png
@KittyandCat I think you might be mistaken for one of the recolors, it seems like in your bestiary you have the [item=Basilisk] but not the [item=Cockatrice], which is the one that's needed for that quest
@KittyandCat
I think you might be mistaken for one of the recolors, it seems like in your bestiary you have the Basilisk but not the Cockatrice , which is the one that's needed for that quest
unknown.png
@SkyBlaze oh, thank you! I should’ve read the name instead of just looking at the picture
@SkyBlaze oh, thank you! I should’ve read the name instead of just looking at the picture
T4eNFgZ.gifo287-d01-Kittyand-Cat.pngo287-d02-Kittyand-Cat.pngo287-d03-Kittyand-Cat.pngo287-d04-Kittyand-Cat.pngMnrYAOm.pnglJX7Tr5.png