Back

Help Center

Ask questions and help others in this forum.
TOPIC | Renaming
I just brought a dragon from the Auction House, how do I rename it? It already has a name but I want to change it. Can I change it or is it stuck as the name it already has forever?
I just brought a dragon from the Auction House, how do I rename it? It already has a name but I want to change it. Can I change it or is it stuck as the name it already has forever?
pro tips:
- if you add a message to a CR then decline it, the person who you're trading with CAN'T see the message - editing a post DOES NOT re-ping any pings in the post. you have to remove the pings, submit, then add them back in.
@CrystalDragon14

You buy a renaming scroll from the Marketplace under special if they're currently in or you can buy one from the Auction House.
@CrystalDragon14

You buy a renaming scroll from the Marketplace under special if they're currently in or you can buy one from the Auction House.
Severitas- - - - - - - - -
E9EO9OH.png
Ok, thanks!
Ok, thanks!
pro tips:
- if you add a message to a CR then decline it, the person who you're trading with CAN'T see the message - editing a post DOES NOT re-ping any pings in the post. you have to remove the pings, submit, then add them back in.
Also, its called a 'Scroll of Renaming'.
Also, its called a 'Scroll of Renaming'.
pro tips:
Yeah, everyone knows that, it's just more commonly referred to as a renaming scroll because it sounds less silly.
Yeah, everyone knows that, it's just more commonly referred to as a renaming scroll because it sounds less silly.
byGS9bb.png VtFVqTA.png
UK time. Sorry for timezone-related delays in responses. They/Them.