Back

Help Center

Ask questions and help others in this forum.
TOPIC | ''A Newbie''
1 2
Oh, hello there!~
Soo...since you already stumbled upon me..i would appreciate some help...
Oh,you don't know what help? Let me tell you!
I'm pretty much new to this game...and! I would appreciate some advices etc.!~
I'm pretty sure other newbies would appreciate some help too! (if someone else isn't so aknowledged with this game too >.>)
I just had my 3 first dragons born and...really don't know when they will age...basically i'm not so aknowledged so help or advice would be appreciated!
I'm not forcing you tho...
~Toodles!
Oh, hello there!~
Soo...since you already stumbled upon me..i would appreciate some help...
Oh,you don't know what help? Let me tell you!
I'm pretty much new to this game...and! I would appreciate some advices etc.!~
I'm pretty sure other newbies would appreciate some help too! (if someone else isn't so aknowledged with this game too >.>)
I just had my 3 first dragons born and...really don't know when they will age...basically i'm not so aknowledged so help or advice would be appreciated!
I'm not forcing you tho...
~Toodles!
also,,, hail derek. C41-B82-D4-74-CF-41-F7-82-B0-DDEF5-B909503.gif
@Nivenelia
welcome to fr! if you're ever looking for something to do, then I'd recommend checking out the which waystone or exploring the menus on the left side of the screen

your hatchlings will grow up in 5 days at rollover (midnight fr time)

if you have any other specific questions then feel free to ping me the same way I did at the top of this post (except with my username instead of yours, of course)
@Nivenelia
welcome to fr! if you're ever looking for something to do, then I'd recommend checking out the which waystone or exploring the menus on the left side of the screen

your hatchlings will grow up in 5 days at rollover (midnight fr time)

if you have any other specific questions then feel free to ping me the same way I did at the top of this post (except with my username instead of yours, of course)
unknown.png
@Nivenelia

To be precise, they will grow up during the first rollover after the time exactly five days after you hatch them.
@Nivenelia

To be precise, they will grow up during the first rollover after the time exactly five days after you hatch them.
windh4.png
@WyvernVenom

Thanks for the answer!~
@WyvernVenom

Thanks for the answer!~
@Skyblaze

Oh! Okay! Thanks for help! I'm pretty happy this community is very helpful! ^-^
@Skyblaze

Oh! Okay! Thanks for help! I'm pretty happy this community is very helpful! ^-^
@SkyBlaze

Soo! I have a question...how do i get better dragons? Like from breeding i have the same species...from buying? I mean,right now i have 3K and the cheapest is for 7500 so...do i just need to collect coins and then buy a new dragon and then breed it?

Sorry for asking so much questions....!
@SkyBlaze

Soo! I have a question...how do i get better dragons? Like from breeding i have the same species...from buying? I mean,right now i have 3K and the cheapest is for 7500 so...do i just need to collect coins and then buy a new dragon and then breed it?

Sorry for asking so much questions....!
@Nivenelia
If you want a larger variety of dragons, buying them from the AH (auction house) or from the the forums in the dragons for sale or raffles and giveaways sections would probably be your cheaper options. You could also get unhitched eggs, which will give you something similar to your random progen, or use breed and gene scrolls on your currently existing dragons

As for easy ways to make money, I’d suggest checking out the fairgrounds and figuring out G&G or trying out coli
@Nivenelia
If you want a larger variety of dragons, buying them from the AH (auction house) or from the the forums in the dragons for sale or raffles and giveaways sections would probably be your cheaper options. You could also get unhitched eggs, which will give you something similar to your random progen, or use breed and gene scrolls on your currently existing dragons

As for easy ways to make money, I’d suggest checking out the fairgrounds and figuring out G&G or trying out coli
unknown.png
@SkyBlaze

How do i get unhitched eggs? From exploring?

Btw,thanks for the help!
@SkyBlaze

How do i get unhitched eggs? From exploring?

Btw,thanks for the help!
@Nivenelia

Unhatched eggs come from elemental enemies in the coliseum, from scavenging in gathering, brewing bogsneak eggs in Baldwin, and getting Nocturne eggs from Strange Chests during Night of the Nocturne in December.
@Nivenelia

Unhatched eggs come from elemental enemies in the coliseum, from scavenging in gathering, brewing bogsneak eggs in Baldwin, and getting Nocturne eggs from Strange Chests during Night of the Nocturne in December.
Oh my god! You all are so helpful! I'm crying right now...it's such a nice community!~

Thanks for the answers!
Oh my god! You all are so helpful! I'm crying right now...it's such a nice community!~

Thanks for the answers!
1 2