Back

Help Center

Ask questions and help others in this forum.
TOPIC | Primal eyes?
Can dragons with Primal eyes be bred, and is it a super rare eye type, or can you only get the from roundey's raffle?
Can dragons with Primal eyes be bred, and is it a super rare eye type, or can you only get the from roundey's raffle?
fLdYOuE.png5iXiC8z.pngIMG-0096.jpg5xjGqfQ.pngCAJaTcp.png
@yumspaghettiyum
Dragons with primal eyes can be hatched from nests and Unhatched Egg items. Primal is the most rare natural eye type.
@yumspaghettiyum
Dragons with primal eyes can be hatched from nests and Unhatched Egg items. Primal is the most rare natural eye type.
fo11Vhp.png
@Naegiri thanks! Do you know like the percent chance that I would get one? lol
@Naegiri thanks! Do you know like the percent chance that I would get one? lol
@yumspaghettiyum
The chances are extremely low. Don't believe the developers have ever confirmed anything, however user data has estimated around or less than a 1% chance.
@yumspaghettiyum
The chances are extremely low. Don't believe the developers have ever confirmed anything, however user data has estimated around or less than a 1% chance.
fo11Vhp.png
@yumspaghettiyum

Here's the percentages from a test made by a user sometime ago. Might not still be accurate, but it should give a good idea where stuff stands.

Common - 26.33%
Unusual - 14.17%
Rare - 9.08%
Goat - 1.00%
Faceted - 0.92%
Multi-gaze - 0.33%
Primal - 0.58%
@yumspaghettiyum

Here's the percentages from a test made by a user sometime ago. Might not still be accurate, but it should give a good idea where stuff stands.

Common - 26.33%
Unusual - 14.17%
Rare - 9.08%
Goat - 1.00%
Faceted - 0.92%
Multi-gaze - 0.33%
Primal - 0.58%
MUYNhfy.pngE3nmoMt.png
zXKY1Je.gif
WKtl2lb.png mlHpBMC.png
Thank you!
Thank you!
@yumspaghettiyum also, just incase you don't know, eye types don't pass down like genes to hatchlings ^^
@yumspaghettiyum also, just incase you don't know, eye types don't pass down like genes to hatchlings ^^
oN0doZI.gif

SilverRipple
Female ~ She/They
FR+15 hrs
i know :) thanks though @silverripple
i know :) thanks though @silverripple