Help Center
Ask questions and help others in this forum.
TOPIC | skin/accent approvals through email?
Hello, if I send a skin/accent design to get approved, do I get an email sent to me? Or is it sent through the site itself? I don’t want an email being sent, as it’ll alert my parents to the fact that I’m technically using social media in secret(they monitor my email).

Thanks.
Hello, if I send a skin/accent design to get approved, do I get an email sent to me? Or is it sent through the site itself? I don’t want an email being sent, as it’ll alert my parents to the fact that I’m technically using social media in secret(they monitor my email).

Thanks.
8-C7-B691-F-DD81-4-D8-C-AE30-D25-E0521595-C.png A7-B1-F354-A390-4860-9-E4-F-4-C53-E98-F4-DBA.png
When I submitted an accent (granted, this was pretty long ago), I did not receive an email. Instead, I was sent and in-game letter with my accepted accent.
When I submitted an accent (granted, this was pretty long ago), I did not receive an email. Instead, I was sent and in-game letter with my accepted accent.
TOW2n3q.png
@JellyDemon
No it doesn't send you any emails. Actually FR rarely send you any emails. I don't remember receiving any emails during my years of stay on site. Ah except when I actively asking their feedback on some issues through Contact Us form.
(So FR is social media? News to me :P)
@JellyDemon
No it doesn't send you any emails. Actually FR rarely send you any emails. I don't remember receiving any emails during my years of stay on site. Ah except when I actively asking their feedback on some issues through Contact Us form.
(So FR is social media? News to me :P)
hatfrbanner-zps77e423a6_orig.pngpinksaphire-zpsf5iyzhbb_orig.gif
@hat17
Well, it has forums and private messaging.
@hat17
Well, it has forums and private messaging.
8-C7-B691-F-DD81-4-D8-C-AE30-D25-E0521595-C.png A7-B1-F354-A390-4860-9-E4-F-4-C53-E98-F4-DBA.png
@JellyDemon
Wouldn't that be true for all multi-player games? (I'm not trying to be sarcastic, just genuinely surprised)
@JellyDemon
Wouldn't that be true for all multi-player games? (I'm not trying to be sarcastic, just genuinely surprised)
hatfrbanner-zps77e423a6_orig.pngpinksaphire-zpsf5iyzhbb_orig.gif
@hat17

No? There’s multiplayer switch games with no chat.
@hat17

No? There’s multiplayer switch games with no chat.
@JellyDemon
You'll receive an automated confirmation message via Private Message on here only, and it'll have the receipt ID included as well.

If you're wondering what the ID is for: it's in case you either want to cancel the order (like if you'd like to make a correction on the work), or if something goes wrong (which is rare).

When the design has been accepted, you'll receive it and the amount you ordered by Private Message on here too.
@JellyDemon
You'll receive an automated confirmation message via Private Message on here only, and it'll have the receipt ID included as well.

If you're wondering what the ID is for: it's in case you either want to cancel the order (like if you'd like to make a correction on the work), or if something goes wrong (which is rare).

When the design has been accepted, you'll receive it and the amount you ordered by Private Message on here too.
gb0YUy8.png
Hello @JellyDemon! As your fellow players have said, skin and accent approvals go through private messages.

I do need to take a moment to note that the Flight Rising website is a game site. We expect our forums and any content posted on it to reflect that. In other words, our forums and private messages are not a personal social media platform and we ask that our players not use it as such.
Hello @JellyDemon! As your fellow players have said, skin and accent approvals go through private messages.

I do need to take a moment to note that the Flight Rising website is a game site. We expect our forums and any content posted on it to reflect that. In other words, our forums and private messages are not a personal social media platform and we ask that our players not use it as such.