Back

Help Center

Ask questions and help others in this forum.
TOPIC | When do Hatchlings Grow?
This is very likely an easy and noob-ish question, but how long dose it take for hatchlings to become dragons? Ive been scouring for this information and I cant find it!
This is very likely an easy and noob-ish question, but how long dose it take for hatchlings to become dragons? Ive been scouring for this information and I cant find it!
@Lemonpire

Hatchlings become adults at rollover once they've hit 5 days old. That means any hatchling who is 5 days old will be an adult after 0:00 the next day.

They won't be breedable adults or reach their full size until the end of their first breeding cooldown. That varies by breed and you can find each here when you click on the dragon breed name.
@Lemonpire

Hatchlings become adults at rollover once they've hit 5 days old. That means any hatchling who is 5 days old will be an adult after 0:00 the next day.

They won't be breedable adults or reach their full size until the end of their first breeding cooldown. That varies by breed and you can find each here when you click on the dragon breed name.
I want to live in Theory. Everything works there.

Have you checked the Gem MP for Gene and Breed scrolls before buying an AH listing from me ending in 5g?
@nightwind

Thank you very much for the help I appreciate it!
@nightwind

Thank you very much for the help I appreciate it!