Help Center
Ask questions and help others in this forum.
TOPIC | Just curious..
Why do some people “hoard” certain items? Like I see so many people have like stacks upon stacks of a few certain things like food, materials, or trinkets. Or they only feed their dragons one type of food or something. I saw one person collect so much gravel.. and another person driftwood.
Why do some people “hoard” certain items? Like I see so many people have like stacks upon stacks of a few certain things like food, materials, or trinkets. Or they only feed their dragons one type of food or something. I saw one person collect so much gravel.. and another person driftwood.
I like dressing up dragons, spam me about it if you want a dragon dressed up in the link below! Have a nice day, be happy, and remember to keep yourself healthy :)
PWYW outfits for your dragons by ToxicKiwiMoon!
@toxickiwimoon

For the same reason they do it in the real world--it's fun and occasionally challenging.
@toxickiwimoon

For the same reason they do it in the real world--it's fun and occasionally challenging.
I want to live in Theory. Everything works there.
@toxickiwimoon
Basically the same reason people do anything on a game. Sometimes people like things.
@toxickiwimoon
Basically the same reason people do anything on a game. Sometimes people like things.
jlH2vbX.png
@toxickiwimoon
hello! i personally hoard broken bottles (going on 10 stacks <33 ) and my reasoning is simply because i wish to see how many i can get! and for bragging rights!
(though its not much of a thing to brag about XD )
@toxickiwimoon
hello! i personally hoard broken bottles (going on 10 stacks <33 ) and my reasoning is simply because i wish to see how many i can get! and for bragging rights!
(though its not much of a thing to brag about XD )
tumblr_inline_n5l9g4q8P31scrvs1.png
well, it is a dragon game after all, and dragons sure do love hoarding their treasure. Even if that treasure is incorporeal dinner, or salt, or- you get it
well, it is a dragon game after all, and dragons sure do love hoarding their treasure. Even if that treasure is incorporeal dinner, or salt, or- you get it