Back

Help Center

Ask questions and help others in this forum.
TOPIC | Question about Auction
I want to "un-Auction" one of my dragons to 1-way trade with a friend. Is that a possibility, or do I have to wait until the Auction expires?
I want to "un-Auction" one of my dragons to 1-way trade with a friend. Is that a possibility, or do I have to wait until the Auction expires?
Crowleys_Catalogue_smol.png
Sig_Half_Banner_1.png
@Vodiak

Go to the Auction House, and select "Activity" at the top right, next to the "Buy" and "Sell" buttons. This lets you see your recent profits, expired auctions, & sales history, but you can also look at your "Current Listings" to see what you currently have for sale.

From there, you can scroll through everything you've listed on the Auction House, and cancel the listing if you want to keep the dragon/item.
@Vodiak

Go to the Auction House, and select "Activity" at the top right, next to the "Buy" and "Sell" buttons. This lets you see your recent profits, expired auctions, & sales history, but you can also look at your "Current Listings" to see what you currently have for sale.

From there, you can scroll through everything you've listed on the Auction House, and cancel the listing if you want to keep the dragon/item.
XNtD94z.png

-
Robin Nightmares
they/them/theirs | FR Time +0

+[Wasteland Radio Hatchery]+
-
-
feleV0g.png PmVLgRx.png
-
Ahhhh thanks so much @NightmareJudge
Ahhhh thanks so much @NightmareJudge
Crowleys_Catalogue_smol.png