Back

Help Center

Ask questions and help others in this forum.
TOPIC | breeding age
I don't know I need to know because I want more dragons
I don't know I need to know because I want more dragons
@domino9993 Depends on the species of dragon! Common breeds—guardian, tundra, fae and mirror—are ready to breed by day 15. Others can take as long as 30 days. If your dragons can’t breed, there will be a little symbol on the bottom of their images that looks like this: [emoji=breeding cooldown size=1]. If you hover over that it’ll tell you when they’re ready. If you want more dragons immediately, check out the ‘raffles and giveaways’ forum or your flight forums; they often have giveaways for new players.
@domino9993

Depends on the species of dragon! Common breeds—guardian, tundra, fae and mirror—are ready to breed by day 15. Others can take as long as 30 days. If your dragons can’t breed, there will be a little symbol on the bottom of their images that looks like this: . If you hover over that it’ll tell you when they’re ready.

If you want more dragons immediately, check out the ‘raffles and giveaways’ forum or your flight forums; they often have giveaways for new players.
mkpoaHZ.png
@Domino9993

The breeding dragons page has the breeding cooldown length for each breed rarity. The encyclopedia also lists the breed rarity and the breeding cooldown on each breed's page, for example the Fae's page.

The encyclopedia is linked in the sidebar on most Flight Rising pages, under the Library heading.
@Domino9993

The breeding dragons page has the breeding cooldown length for each breed rarity. The encyclopedia also lists the breed rarity and the breeding cooldown on each breed's page, for example the Fae's page.

The encyclopedia is linked in the sidebar on most Flight Rising pages, under the Library heading.