Back

Help Center

Ask questions and help others in this forum.
TOPIC | Allowed to show smoking in art?
Just like it says on the tin. Is it against Flight Rising's rules on art/lore to show a character smoking a cigarette?

I wouldn't think it is, but I don't really know how far the "no substance abuse" rule goes, and I don't think I've seen art of characters smoking on FR...
Just like it says on the tin. Is it against Flight Rising's rules on art/lore to show a character smoking a cigarette?

I wouldn't think it is, but I don't really know how far the "no substance abuse" rule goes, and I don't think I've seen art of characters smoking on FR...
9JujC4r.png9smSRop.png
plague_rune_50x50.png
OOOFR +0OOO
x78oEKd.png f9a32de21f619685c021adafe3a356066a54ad09.png
21z9rai.gifl5SWccB.gif
2rTMEfu.png
Check out my adopts at
Infernal Beasts,
my lore-based
Scatterquest,
or my skin shop,
Dracopunk!
@Drakessis

This is more a question for a Mod or directly to the staff via Support.
@Drakessis

This is more a question for a Mod or directly to the staff via Support.
I want to live in Theory. Everything works there.

Have you checked the Gem MP for Gene and Breed scrolls before buying an AH listing from me ending in 5g?
@Nightwind Ah, alright. I was hoping there was a straight answer somewhere I was just missing... It seems like they'd spell that out somewhere. Oh well. Thank you!
@Nightwind Ah, alright. I was hoping there was a straight answer somewhere I was just missing... It seems like they'd spell that out somewhere. Oh well. Thank you!
9JujC4r.png9smSRop.png
plague_rune_50x50.png
OOOFR +0OOO
x78oEKd.png f9a32de21f619685c021adafe3a356066a54ad09.png
21z9rai.gifl5SWccB.gif
2rTMEfu.png
Check out my adopts at
Infernal Beasts,
my lore-based
Scatterquest,
or my skin shop,
Dracopunk!
@Drakessis Just to clarify, volunteer moderators are unable to make a decision on anything that is not already in the Rules & Policies. Please go ahead and submit a Contact Us! This will go to Staff, who can give you a definitive answer.

Cheers! :)
@Drakessis Just to clarify, volunteer moderators are unable to make a decision on anything that is not already in the Rules & Policies. Please go ahead and submit a Contact Us! This will go to Staff, who can give you a definitive answer.

Cheers! :)
jeGlfdJ.gif__ Volunteer Moderator: If you have any questions, concerns, or feedback regarding moderation please feel free to use the Contact Us form. These submissions are viewed solely by the Flight Rising team, not the volunteer moderator group. (+0 FR Time)