Back

Help Center

Ask questions and help others in this forum.
TOPIC | Anyone willing to Loan? [treasure]
I’m rather short on treasure currently, so I was wondering if there would be anyone willing to grant me a 25kt loan. (More money leading than a loan honestly) As collateral you’d be able to keep one of my dragons until I pay you back (no exalting, trading or selling them, however you are free to breed them and keep the offspring for whatever you’d want to do with them!) To be transparent with you, the money would be used to upgrade my lair, since I am planning to start a small Hatchery Hope this goes well for the both of us, if anyone replies! [emoji=treasure size=1]
I’m rather short on treasure currently, so I was wondering if there would be anyone willing to grant me a 25kt loan. (More money leading than a loan honestly) As collateral you’d be able to keep one of my dragons until I pay you back (no exalting, trading or selling them, however you are free to breed them and keep the offspring for whatever you’d want to do with them!)

To be transparent with you, the money would be used to upgrade my lair, since I am planning to start a small Hatchery

Hope this goes well for the both of us, if anyone replies!
36-F7-C97-B-2-DE8-4053-978-F-C42309-EFB33-E.png
@Everblue22
if you only need 25kt, I'd recommend going to fairgrounds, doing some daily activities or even exchanging some of your gems for treasure in the items for sale forums

glimmer and gloom could allow you to make that money within 5 minutes with one of the many guides for it
@Everblue22
if you only need 25kt, I'd recommend going to fairgrounds, doing some daily activities or even exchanging some of your gems for treasure in the items for sale forums

glimmer and gloom could allow you to make that money within 5 minutes with one of the many guides for it
unknown.png