Back

Help Center

Ask questions and help others in this forum.
TOPIC | egg prices
hi! i've seen things about egg prices dropping after night of the nocturne but was wondering what they usually drop to (i only joined in october)
hi! i've seen things about egg prices dropping after night of the nocturne but was wondering what they usually drop to (i only joined in october)
@hobihobi

It's changed a bit each year, and if the drop rate is tweaked that could further complicate things. They might get down around 200-250g, but I wouldn't be confident speculating more than that.

Edit: Posted too soon, the big confounding factor this year is Hibernal Den slot tasks require elemental eggs which has been definitely affecting the overall egg market.
@hobihobi

It's changed a bit each year, and if the drop rate is tweaked that could further complicate things. They might get down around 200-250g, but I wouldn't be confident speculating more than that.

Edit: Posted too soon, the big confounding factor this year is Hibernal Den slot tasks require elemental eggs which has been definitely affecting the overall egg market.
@Dagomor ty!!
@Dagomor ty!!