Back

Help Center

Ask questions and help others in this forum.
TOPIC | Scatterscroll colors
i haven't used a scatterscroll yet, but according to the tooltip it just randomizes all three colors. does that mean there's a small chance that one color could stay the same, or are they all guaranteed to change?
i haven't used a scatterscroll yet, but according to the tooltip it just randomizes all three colors. does that mean there's a small chance that one color could stay the same, or are they all guaranteed to change?
SdIF9XK.gif..
raven
she/her • FR+0
» lore
» art shop
» adopts
@cossmiicdolphin

Scatterscrolls are totally random, and they don't take the dragon's current colors into account when used. It's entirely possible to scatter one color into the same color (e.g. Fuchsia/Swamp/Green could become Sanguine/Swamp/Cyan), though the chances are pretty slim.

It's also theoretically possible for 2 or even all 3 of the dragon's colors to scatter into the exact same combination, but I don't even want to try calculating the chances of that. Bottom line, it's possible, but incredibly rare.
@cossmiicdolphin

Scatterscrolls are totally random, and they don't take the dragon's current colors into account when used. It's entirely possible to scatter one color into the same color (e.g. Fuchsia/Swamp/Green could become Sanguine/Swamp/Cyan), though the chances are pretty slim.

It's also theoretically possible for 2 or even all 3 of the dragon's colors to scatter into the exact same combination, but I don't even want to try calculating the chances of that. Bottom line, it's possible, but incredibly rare.
XNtD94z.png

-
Robin Nightmares
they/them/theirs | FR Time +0

+[Wasteland Radio Hatchery]+
-
-
feleV0g.png PmVLgRx.png
-
@NightmareJudge

thanks! i figured if that was the case the chances would be beyond rare, but man i'd be mad if i bought a scatterscroll only for it to do nothing lol
@NightmareJudge

thanks! i figured if that was the case the chances would be beyond rare, but man i'd be mad if i bought a scatterscroll only for it to do nothing lol
SdIF9XK.gif..
raven
she/her • FR+0
» lore
» art shop
» adopts
@nightmarejudge

Chances would be the same as any other combination: 1/187^3 which translates to 1/6.5 million. Pretty low, but theoretically possible.
@nightmarejudge

Chances would be the same as any other combination: 1/187^3 which translates to 1/6.5 million. Pretty low, but theoretically possible.
mkpoaHZ.png
@cossmiicdolphin i've been on an ongoing scatter journey for a while and only recently did i scatter and the tert stayed the exact same; it does happen, but definitely is rare! though i've also had colors "jump" from say tert to sec, or colors be super close but one is way off/different, lol
@cossmiicdolphin i've been on an ongoing scatter journey for a while and only recently did i scatter and the tert stayed the exact same; it does happen, but definitely is rare! though i've also had colors "jump" from say tert to sec, or colors be super close but one is way off/different, lol
Alpha :: FR+0
they/them or
he/him please!

tumblr_inline_ojq6kyaRlG1r2ao8y_540.pngtumblr_inline_ojq6kvO0vd1r2ao8y_540.pngtumblr_inline_ojq6kzLZx61r2ao8y_540.png
_____ vxsLSdd.png _ ° Wishlist
° Badges
° Clan Exalter
° Scatter Quest
° UMs for Sale
__ ° Hug Moist?
° Moistling Sales
° Nest Rentals
° SIDHA
° 8x8/90mil!
__ TTTYQHv.png 1XIVewE.gif