Back

Help Center

Ask questions and help others in this forum.
TOPIC | Someone show me a specific vista?
(I do hope this is the right forum to ask this?)

So I'm pretty new and now that I've gotten my bearings a bit I'm trying to figure out if there are any forum vista's I want.

It turns out that I am... like, very picky about this particular thing and hate the look of like 80% of the vistas and most of the rest are color schemes I don't want. Like ideally I'd like a monochrome-ish vista but the only one is the black rose which I just...do not like, so. I thought I might get the firefox since it's not too expensive and nice art, but then I saw a post by someone with it on and...nope, do not want it anymore lol.

Anyway, I was browsing the AH and the Animated Statues vista caught my eye. But it's pricey enough i'd have to save, and I haven't seen anyone posting who has it on so uh, I'm not sure I'll actually like it in practice...

Would anyone who has this vista be willing to put it on and post here (or just post a screenshot of a post with it on, whatever) so i could see how it looks when in use please?
(I do hope this is the right forum to ask this?)

So I'm pretty new and now that I've gotten my bearings a bit I'm trying to figure out if there are any forum vista's I want.

It turns out that I am... like, very picky about this particular thing and hate the look of like 80% of the vistas and most of the rest are color schemes I don't want. Like ideally I'd like a monochrome-ish vista but the only one is the black rose which I just...do not like, so. I thought I might get the firefox since it's not too expensive and nice art, but then I saw a post by someone with it on and...nope, do not want it anymore lol.

Anyway, I was browsing the AH and the Animated Statues vista caught my eye. But it's pricey enough i'd have to save, and I haven't seen anyone posting who has it on so uh, I'm not sure I'll actually like it in practice...

Would anyone who has this vista be willing to put it on and post here (or just post a screenshot of a post with it on, whatever) so i could see how it looks when in use please?
Wishful list of stuff
I'm always willing to trade for

WE DO NOT HATCH EGGS IN THIS LAIR NOT EVER (BUT OPENING CHESTS FEELS SO GOOD) AND ALSO WE LOVE CATS SO MUCH
(She/Her)
skycatpixels1.png
@AgentBonkers Here you go. [img]https://i.gyazo.com/b7d5357f3849457cb427eadf1d337b61.png[/img] you can also check out this [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/gde/1458402]List of the Vistas[/url] for the full art of each one.
@AgentBonkers
Here you go.
b7d5357f3849457cb427eadf1d337b61.png

you can also check out this List of the Vistas for the full art of each one.
Welcome New Players!
Here's a small list of links to Helpful Forum Guides:
..... Gathering reference v3
Swipp/Baldwin: Items to Keep
The Data-Based Money Making Guide
Exalting Treasure Payout Chart
..... Dragon Bio Resources: Comprehensive
Coliseum loot and monsters
Festival Coliseum Guide
BASIC INTRO to the Coli!
..... [Guide] BBCode
DRAGONOMICS charts
[Answers] Tomo's Trivia Tablet
G&G Very Hard Ultimate Solver
@AgentBonkers

Chiming in, since I don't think there are any others listed (can't see blocked players' auctions).

If you do decide you want to buy it from the Auction House, talk to me about a lower price, if no one else has listed for cheaper in the meanwhile, of course. We're almost around to the next Night of the Nocturne when it will almost certainly for sale again in the Marketplace for 250,000 treasure.
@AgentBonkers

Chiming in, since I don't think there are any others listed (can't see blocked players' auctions).

If you do decide you want to buy it from the Auction House, talk to me about a lower price, if no one else has listed for cheaper in the meanwhile, of course. We're almost around to the next Night of the Nocturne when it will almost certainly for sale again in the Marketplace for 250,000 treasure.
@Anourou
Thank you! Much appreciated. :]
also for the link, that guide is handy, though like the AH previews it also doesn't show what the vistas look with avatar actually on top. which...it now occurs to me I could have saved the image and used an art program to do it up, i guess... i didn't think of that before :0

As I said, i'm ridiculously picky and the difference of how a vista looks on its own vs. with an avatar was enough to change my mind about one option already lol.

Anyway, thanks again. This one has potential. It's just like me not to like the any of the many cheaper ones haha, but one day.
@Anourou
Thank you! Much appreciated. :]
also for the link, that guide is handy, though like the AH previews it also doesn't show what the vistas look with avatar actually on top. which...it now occurs to me I could have saved the image and used an art program to do it up, i guess... i didn't think of that before :0

As I said, i'm ridiculously picky and the difference of how a vista looks on its own vs. with an avatar was enough to change my mind about one option already lol.

Anyway, thanks again. This one has potential. It's just like me not to like the any of the many cheaper ones haha, but one day.
Wishful list of stuff

WE DO NOT HATCH EGGS IN THIS LAIR NOT EVER (BUT OPENING CHESTS FEELS SO GOOD) AND ALSO WE LOVE CATS SO MUCH
(She/Her)
skycatpixels1.png
@Dagomor
It's you! :0

How soon I might be able to discuss buying it from you would be dependent on whether you'd be willing to consider a combination of treasure + gems rather than all gems transaction. I could make that happen significantly faster than gems alone lol.

Also, I wasn't clear from the vista guide whether the event vista's come back every time there is that kind of event or if they change with the year the way the the celebration items seem to. Nice to know it probably ain't out of circulation forever xD
@Dagomor
It's you! :0

How soon I might be able to discuss buying it from you would be dependent on whether you'd be willing to consider a combination of treasure + gems rather than all gems transaction. I could make that happen significantly faster than gems alone lol.

Also, I wasn't clear from the vista guide whether the event vista's come back every time there is that kind of event or if they change with the year the way the the celebration items seem to. Nice to know it probably ain't out of circulation forever xD
Wishful list of stuff

(She/Her)
skycatpixels1.png
@AgentBonkers I'm not sure I know of any Night of the Nocturne stuff being retired. No one quote me on this, but the closest thing to retirement is I think the older chest apparel and familiars are less likely to be awarded as the years go on, but I didn't go looking for a source on that. Edited in quote: [quote=Xhaztol, December 23, 2018] Strange Chests The following items will be making an reappearance within Strange Chests. Most of these items will show up at a lower rate than that of newer items above.[/quote] Source:[url=https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/ann/2594850#post_2594850]Night of the Nocturne 2018 announcement post[/url] I'd take gems and treasure, 1:1000 ratio on the gems, whatever totals up to 212,000 treasure (that should be the full dominance price discount). If you don't have further questions you can send me a Crossroads offer or let me know if you'd prefer I list the vista as a private auction. Also feel free to let me know if you want clarification on any of that.
@AgentBonkers

I'm not sure I know of any Night of the Nocturne stuff being retired. No one quote me on this, but the closest thing to retirement is I think the older chest apparel and familiars are less likely to be awarded as the years go on, but I didn't go looking for a source on that.

Edited in quote:
Xhaztol, December 23, 2018 wrote:
Strange Chests

The following items will be making an reappearance within Strange Chests. Most of these items will show up at a lower rate than that of newer items above.
Source:Night of the Nocturne 2018 announcement post

I'd take gems and treasure, 1:1000 ratio on the gems, whatever totals up to 212,000 treasure (that should be the full dominance price discount). If you don't have further questions you can send me a Crossroads offer or let me know if you'd prefer I list the vista as a private auction. Also feel free to let me know if you want clarification on any of that.
@Dagomor
In that case I shall send you a crossroads trade shortly. Much appreciate the lower price and mixed payment option, and the info about the event stuff.
@Dagomor
In that case I shall send you a crossroads trade shortly. Much appreciate the lower price and mixed payment option, and the info about the event stuff.
Wishful list of stuff

(She/Her)
skycatpixels1.png
@AgentBonkers
It looks like the list above is a bit out of date, I have all of them to date with prices/materials/etc here. Still can't preview with your actual dragon, but there's not really a way to do that without an art program or inspect element anyway.

For cheap vistas, I'd recommend the coli venue vistas. They're generally not too expensive and will be the easiest to get, even if you don't want to buy them. They drop randomly in the coli so you can basically get them all for free with some dedication. Same can go for the Swipp and Baldwin ones, but those tend to take a bit more effort (especially with Baldwin vistas since you need a specific level to brew them). If you buy Joxar boxes every fest, you might get one of the festival ones, but that's the only way to get them beyond buying them on the AH from other people.
@AgentBonkers
It looks like the list above is a bit out of date, I have all of them to date with prices/materials/etc here. Still can't preview with your actual dragon, but there's not really a way to do that without an art program or inspect element anyway.

For cheap vistas, I'd recommend the coli venue vistas. They're generally not too expensive and will be the easiest to get, even if you don't want to buy them. They drop randomly in the coli so you can basically get them all for free with some dedication. Same can go for the Swipp and Baldwin ones, but those tend to take a bit more effort (especially with Baldwin vistas since you need a specific level to brew them). If you buy Joxar boxes every fest, you might get one of the festival ones, but that's the only way to get them beyond buying them on the AH from other people.
Lz0bQAz.gif hatchery
training service
free money
lf xxx overcast g1
he/him or ae/aer only please.
psa: messages in cancelled CRs aren't viewable!