Back

Help Center

Ask questions and help others in this forum.
TOPIC | Color Wheel Help
I've started at the color wheel until I think my brain dribbled out my ears, so someone please help me understand this. I'm trying to get 2 breeding pairs that together can produce the full range of colors. I have 1 dragon with Cream, and another with Antique, which are next to each other. What colors do I need to breed each of them with in order to get the full spectrum? I'm very confused between Pear, Leaf, and Radioactive which will get me the full spectrum.
I've started at the color wheel until I think my brain dribbled out my ears, so someone please help me understand this. I'm trying to get 2 breeding pairs that together can produce the full range of colors. I have 1 dragon with Cream, and another with Antique, which are next to each other. What colors do I need to breed each of them with in order to get the full spectrum? I'm very confused between Pear, Leaf, and Radioactive which will get me the full spectrum.
cFTYM2C.png NizETFM.png Wolfie's F2U Familiar Edits
Wolfie Completes the Bestiary
Wolfie Completes the Coliseum
Quest for All the Eggs
Project NASA
v886aA7.png
@WolfprintsSC
I believe it's actually either fern or mantis (probably mantis in this case), the color wheel has 177 colors in it and the halfway point is around 88/89
@WolfprintsSC
I believe it's actually either fern or mantis (probably mantis in this case), the color wheel has 177 colors in it and the halfway point is around 88/89
unknown.png
@SkyBlaze Wait what? Also, I need two, so would it be fern and mantis?
@SkyBlaze Wait what? Also, I need two, so would it be fern and mantis?
Quest for All the Eggs
Project NASA
v886aA7.png
It looks like if I use fern and mantis both pairs would give me the same side of the color wheel
It looks like if I use fern and mantis both pairs would give me the same side of the color wheel
Quest for All the Eggs
Project NASA
v886aA7.png
@WolfprintsSC I just counted manually and it looks like you need Radioactive for the Cream and Leaf for the Antique. (It's very early for me, though, you might want to double-check-- it should be 88 counterclockwise from Cream and clockwise from Antique.)
@WolfprintsSC I just counted manually and it looks like you need Radioactive for the Cream and Leaf for the Antique. (It's very early for me, though, you might want to double-check-- it should be 88 counterclockwise from Cream and clockwise from Antique.)
don't like my dragons
@Astariall After taking another look at it that’s what I’m thinking too, thanks for your help!
@Astariall After taking another look at it that’s what I’m thinking too, thanks for your help!
Quest for All the Eggs
Project NASA
v886aA7.png
@WolfprintsSC leopardmask made a color wheel opposites calculator here!
@WolfprintsSC leopardmask made a color wheel opposites calculator here!
Alpha :: FR+0
they/them or
he/him please!

tumblr_inline_ojq6kyaRlG1r2ao8y_540.pngtumblr_inline_ojq6kvO0vd1r2ao8y_540.pngtumblr_inline_ojq6kzLZx61r2ao8y_540.png
_____ vxsLSdd.png _ ° Wishlist
° Badges
° Clan Exalter
° Scatter Quest
° UMs for Sale
__ ° Hug Moist?
° Moistling Sales
° Nest Rentals
° SIDHA
° 8x8/90mil!
__ TTTYQHv.png 1XIVewE.gif
Yoooo @Alphazi thanks for thinking of me and linking :D I was just about to come here and link it myself :P
Yoooo @Alphazi thanks for thinking of me and linking :D I was just about to come here and link it myself :P
___ [IMG][/IMG]
___ sig_button_by_soenkan-dcab06q.png ___
[IMG][/IMG]
@Leopardmask hey no problem!! i find it quite useful and reference it pretty frequently myself ^^
@Leopardmask hey no problem!! i find it quite useful and reference it pretty frequently myself ^^
Alpha :: FR+0
they/them or
he/him please!

tumblr_inline_ojq6kyaRlG1r2ao8y_540.pngtumblr_inline_ojq6kvO0vd1r2ao8y_540.pngtumblr_inline_ojq6kzLZx61r2ao8y_540.png
_____ vxsLSdd.png _ ° Wishlist
° Badges
° Clan Exalter
° Scatter Quest
° UMs for Sale
__ ° Hug Moist?
° Moistling Sales
° Nest Rentals
° SIDHA
° 8x8/90mil!
__ TTTYQHv.png 1XIVewE.gif