Back

Help Center

Ask questions and help others in this forum.
TOPIC | Runes and Jigsaw Touchscreen Friendly?
Is there a way to make the Fairgrounds Jigsaw and Runes match Laptop touchscreen friendly? Coliseum, Mistral Mahjong, Glimmer and Gloom, and the fossil game are all fine on touchscreen. But Jigsaw and Runes match don't work correctly.

My taps are always off in the match game, flipping the wrong cards, and I can't move the pieces in Jigsaw.
I would at least think rune match should work since Mistral Mahjong does. Jigsaw might never work.

Does anyone know a way to fix this? I'm using a HP Envy and Windows 10.
Is there a way to make the Fairgrounds Jigsaw and Runes match Laptop touchscreen friendly? Coliseum, Mistral Mahjong, Glimmer and Gloom, and the fossil game are all fine on touchscreen. But Jigsaw and Runes match don't work correctly.

My taps are always off in the match game, flipping the wrong cards, and I can't move the pieces in Jigsaw.
I would at least think rune match should work since Mistral Mahjong does. Jigsaw might never work.

Does anyone know a way to fix this? I'm using a HP Envy and Windows 10.
tumblr_inline_n6kdupObsO1qlye38.giftumblr_n69vu8VRkE1t0ibwro2_250.giftumblr_inline_n6kdupObsO1qlye38.gif Please ping me if you're replying to me!
Afraid not, they're the oldest games and weren't originally made with mobile in mind (unlike G&G and MM). Hopefully they'll be revamped.
Afraid not, they're the oldest games and weren't originally made with mobile in mind (unlike G&G and MM). Hopefully they'll be revamped.
jYPBXj5.png4RsuN8b.pngMXNV32c.pngS7EiNKy.png
Do we know if this is still true?
Do we know if this is still true?
NXy3ZmM.png
@lisascenic

The games have not been updated yet so yes.
@lisascenic

The games have not been updated yet so yes.
I want to live in Theory. Everything works there.

Have you checked the Gem MP for Gene and Breed scrolls before buying an AH listing from me ending in 5g?
@nightwind thanks for your swift reply! I appreciate it.
@nightwind thanks for your swift reply! I appreciate it.
NXy3ZmM.png