Back

Help Center

Ask questions and help others in this forum.
TOPIC | fodder pricing guide??
So, I’m saving for a gene, so I decided I could make a profit off of selling leveled fodder.

The thing is, the auction house seems to be inconsistent prices, with some lv. 25 dragons being cheaper than lv 16 dragons, and other things like that. I want to get a good deal for my fodder. Anyway, I don’t have the time, focus, nor energy to level another dragon all the way from level 1 to 25, so I was wondering if there was a pricing guide that could help me determine the proper price for my dragons.

Anybody know if there’s a guide that I could look at to determine what different leveled fodder dragons cost?
So, I’m saving for a gene, so I decided I could make a profit off of selling leveled fodder.

The thing is, the auction house seems to be inconsistent prices, with some lv. 25 dragons being cheaper than lv 16 dragons, and other things like that. I want to get a good deal for my fodder. Anyway, I don’t have the time, focus, nor energy to level another dragon all the way from level 1 to 25, so I was wondering if there was a pricing guide that could help me determine the proper price for my dragons.

Anybody know if there’s a guide that I could look at to determine what different leveled fodder dragons cost?
hypmic-hypnosis-mic.gif
@hoppybunnyme

Dragons priced above their exalt payout are probably not intended to be fodder. You can see a chart of site exalt payouts here.

Payouts go up by a set amount per level, but each level takes progressively more EXP to reach. So it's a better use of your time to level many dragons to a low level rather than couple to a high level. For my grinding speed, the rule of thumb is to go to the lowest level where I can still get about 2kt profit. This is almost always level 5, 6, or 7.

If you're leveling fodder, it's easier to exalt yourself, or sell directly to flights who are requesting fodder via their public buy or raffle threads, than to just toss the fodder up on the auction house. You can get links to the latest public buy threads and raffles in Dom Watch; http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/frd/2720060 is the current thread, sign up for the pinglist to get notified every week. Since Arcane and Nature are battling, their payouts are currently much better than site exalt payouts.
@hoppybunnyme

Dragons priced above their exalt payout are probably not intended to be fodder. You can see a chart of site exalt payouts here.

Payouts go up by a set amount per level, but each level takes progressively more EXP to reach. So it's a better use of your time to level many dragons to a low level rather than couple to a high level. For my grinding speed, the rule of thumb is to go to the lowest level where I can still get about 2kt profit. This is almost always level 5, 6, or 7.

If you're leveling fodder, it's easier to exalt yourself, or sell directly to flights who are requesting fodder via their public buy or raffle threads, than to just toss the fodder up on the auction house. You can get links to the latest public buy threads and raffles in Dom Watch; http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/frd/2720060 is the current thread, sign up for the pinglist to get notified every week. Since Arcane and Nature are battling, their payouts are currently much better than site exalt payouts.