Back

Help Center

Ask questions and help others in this forum.
TOPIC | Unhatched Flight Eggs for Den (solved)
I can see where unhatched eggs from 10 flights are needed for unlocking Den slots. However I didn't see the Earth Egg. I'm sure I missed it. Can anyone tell me which task it is needed for?
I can see where unhatched eggs from 10 flights are needed for unlocking Den slots. However I didn't see the Earth Egg. I'm sure I missed it. Can anyone tell me which task it is needed for?
Kleos
The pursuit and celebration of glorious action. Those who pursue Kleos must be willing to leave everything behind, seeking glory above all else. Those who achieve Kleos are heroes. They have become immortal through their actions and achieve the immortal honor of serving the glory of Glittermom, the Light Weaver.
Eternal renown, immortal fame - - Kleos is imperishable
@Bantymom

the name is "earth Prospect", it's right around the tasks involving Thunderhead Savanna
@Bantymom

the name is "earth Prospect", it's right around the tasks involving Thunderhead Savanna
Welcome New Players!
Here's a small list of links to Helpful Forum Guides:
..... Gathering reference v3
Swipp/Baldwin: Items to Keep
The Data-Based Money Making Guide
Exalting Treasure Payout Chart
..... Dragon Bio Resources: Comprehensive
Coliseum loot and monsters
Festival Coliseum Guide
BASIC INTRO to the Coli!
..... [Guide] BBCode
DRAGONOMICS charts
[Answers] Tomo's Trivia Tablet
G&G Very Hard Ultimate Solver
@Anourou

Thanks!
@Anourou

Thanks!
Kleos
The pursuit and celebration of glorious action. Those who pursue Kleos must be willing to leave everything behind, seeking glory above all else. Those who achieve Kleos are heroes. They have become immortal through their actions and achieve the immortal honor of serving the glory of Glittermom, the Light Weaver.
Eternal renown, immortal fame - - Kleos is imperishable