Back

Help Center

Ask questions and help others in this forum.
TOPIC | What Coli Build Is This?
Reviving because I have another inquiry.

I have two dragons of whom their builds elude me.

STR 125 AGI 9 61 QCK Plague

and

STR 125 AGI 9 QCK 59 Light

Any help would be appreciated.
Reviving because I have another inquiry.

I have two dragons of whom their builds elude me.

STR 125 AGI 9 61 QCK Plague

and

STR 125 AGI 9 QCK 59 Light

Any help would be appreciated.
@kiwipen

I've never seen anything like that; maybe the previous owner winged it? As-is, he'd be a tolerable grinder in most low-level venues, but those stats aren't really optimized for anything.

If you'd like to restat him, his element means he'd make a fantastic Mire trainer (and would also do very well in the Golem Workshop if you want to take on high-level grinding), but a general-purpose grinding build would be fine too.
@kiwipen

I've never seen anything like that; maybe the previous owner winged it? As-is, he'd be a tolerable grinder in most low-level venues, but those stats aren't really optimized for anything.

If you'd like to restat him, his element means he'd make a fantastic Mire trainer (and would also do very well in the Golem Workshop if you want to take on high-level grinding), but a general-purpose grinding build would be fine too.
@kasael
That's what I"m thinking too? That he just winged it? The high VIT stat caught me wayyyy off guard. Thank you for the suggestion; funnily enough, that's the one I'm staring at right now. I appreciate you taking the time to answer :)
@kasael
That's what I"m thinking too? That he just winged it? The high VIT stat caught me wayyyy off guard. Thank you for the suggestion; funnily enough, that's the one I'm staring at right now. I appreciate you taking the time to answer :)
Reviving
Reviving
@kiwipen

If you are asking for those two 125 STR ones, I'd need to know the VIT to be sure (instead of AGI since that one is usually not listed) but the Light one seems to be a part of an older GW farming team

I can't find a match for the Plague one, but it could be a wrongly statted/personal variant for the same team

(For the future, it's better for clarity to make a new thread instead of editing an old one, even if the question is related to the topic. That will also get you noticed faster)
@kiwipen

If you are asking for those two 125 STR ones, I'd need to know the VIT to be sure (instead of AGI since that one is usually not listed) but the Light one seems to be a part of an older GW farming team

I can't find a match for the Plague one, but it could be a wrongly statted/personal variant for the same team

(For the future, it's better for clarity to make a new thread instead of editing an old one, even if the question is related to the topic. That will also get you noticed faster)
hWsjkHE.png
@elaendorlien

Oh, whoops :0 I had no idea.
Also the VIT wasn't touched on her, so it looks like they're both two personal builds? I guess that's fine haha, I can restat them. Thanks for the help!
@elaendorlien

Oh, whoops :0 I had no idea.
Also the VIT wasn't touched on her, so it looks like they're both two personal builds? I guess that's fine haha, I can restat them. Thanks for the help!