Back

Help Center

Ask questions and help others in this forum.
TOPIC | How do I make hatchlings grow up?
Does it just happen, or do I have to do something to trigger it?? I bought some babies a few days ago and theyre still smol how long until they grow?
Does it just happen, or do I have to do something to trigger it?? I bought some babies a few days ago and theyre still smol how long until they grow?
I adopt ugly dragons! Got a dragon that has been most unfortunate with their colors/genes? Let me take them off your hands and give them a good home
@unintelligible,

Hatchlings automatically grow up at 5 days old unless you use a scroll of eternal youth on them
@unintelligible,

Hatchlings automatically grow up at 5 days old unless you use a scroll of eternal youth on them
Lore
Hatchery
Dream Dragons
bepadepadept line long line short boop bepepepep
VPsWmjb.gif
@unintelligible @Allstohel There is an item in the gem marketplace that allows you to grow them up immediately (and does reverse scroll of eternal youth) [item= Scroll of Maturity]
@unintelligible @Allstohel
There is an item in the gem marketplace that allows you to grow them up immediately (and does reverse scroll of eternal youth)

Scroll of Maturity
@SoulOfChaos,

I forgot about that! Though @unintelligible, I'd recommend just letting them grow up naturally as the scroll of maturity costs 200g and is mainly here just to undo the scroll of eternal youth
@SoulOfChaos,

I forgot about that! Though @unintelligible, I'd recommend just letting them grow up naturally as the scroll of maturity costs 200g and is mainly here just to undo the scroll of eternal youth
Lore
Hatchery
Dream Dragons
VPsWmjb.gif
@Allstohel

aaa thank you! I have one hatcling who is 5 days right now, so I'm guessing it changes at the time of their hatch?
@Allstohel

aaa thank you! I have one hatcling who is 5 days right now, so I'm guessing it changes at the time of their hatch?
I adopt ugly dragons! Got a dragon that has been most unfortunate with their colors/genes? Let me take them off your hands and give them a good home
@unintelligible,

I think they should age up at rollover tonight! I meant to say it takes 5 days for the hatchling to grow up, not that they'll do it on day 5, so tomorrow the hatchling will be an adult. (My bad wording, sorry!)
@unintelligible,

I think they should age up at rollover tonight! I meant to say it takes 5 days for the hatchling to grow up, not that they'll do it on day 5, so tomorrow the hatchling will be an adult. (My bad wording, sorry!)
Lore
Hatchery
Dream Dragons
VPsWmjb.gif
so how many days does it take for a hatchling to grow up?
cuz i bought a couple of lil guys......
so how many days does it take for a hatchling to grow up?
cuz i bought a couple of lil guys......
@Monkeyking289
once again it's generally best to make a new thread instead of posting on an older one since at first glance it looks like everything's been taken care of here

hatchlings will grow up then they are 6 days* old, so it looks like most of those kids are gonna take a few days yet

*depending on time of hatch compared to rollover. you can double check with their breeding cooldown, if it's a multiple of 5 then the hatchling should grow up tomorrow
@Monkeyking289
once again it's generally best to make a new thread instead of posting on an older one since at first glance it looks like everything's been taken care of here

hatchlings will grow up then they are 6 days* old, so it looks like most of those kids are gonna take a few days yet

*depending on time of hatch compared to rollover. you can double check with their breeding cooldown, if it's a multiple of 5 then the hatchling should grow up tomorrow
unknown.png
thx! omg i think im broke lol
thx! omg i think im broke lol