Back

Help Center

Ask questions and help others in this forum.
TOPIC | Jigsaw Puzzle Issue (Fairgrounds)
I have tried to fix this problem for a while, it's probably been around a year since it first occurred, but to no avail. I play on a mac computer, and the jigsaw puzzle doesn't work for me. It opens, and I'll play it but it glitches every time, because I either suddenly can't click the pieces at all or I click them but I can't move them. It frustrates me because when I first started playing Flight Rising a year or two ago it always worked fine for me. I've tried to play it on a Microsoft computer, and after changing the Faire Game Socket to alternative it worked fine. I've tried normal and alternative and changed the settings as much as I could but it stayed the same on my computer. Jigsaw is my favorite game but it does frustrate me because of this. Am I the only one with this issue?
I have tried to fix this problem for a while, it's probably been around a year since it first occurred, but to no avail. I play on a mac computer, and the jigsaw puzzle doesn't work for me. It opens, and I'll play it but it glitches every time, because I either suddenly can't click the pieces at all or I click them but I can't move them. It frustrates me because when I first started playing Flight Rising a year or two ago it always worked fine for me. I've tried to play it on a Microsoft computer, and after changing the Faire Game Socket to alternative it worked fine. I've tried normal and alternative and changed the settings as much as I could but it stayed the same on my computer. Jigsaw is my favorite game but it does frustrate me because of this. Am I the only one with this issue?
ssjS89N.png
@MagicalDragons @SerenaOfTheMoon
@MagicalDragons @SerenaOfTheMoon
ssjS89N.png
@Sarahdragonrider

My first piece of advice would be to clear your browser cache. My second is to ask which browser you're using, as that tends to have more of an effect than what kind of computer. Safari in particular plays badly with FR. I use Chrome basically exclusively for FR, even though I don't use it for anything else.
@Sarahdragonrider

My first piece of advice would be to clear your browser cache. My second is to ask which browser you're using, as that tends to have more of an effect than what kind of computer. Safari in particular plays badly with FR. I use Chrome basically exclusively for FR, even though I don't use it for anything else.
mkpoaHZ.png
@Stormdance I use Safari, so that could be the reason
@Stormdance I use Safari, so that could be the reason
ssjS89N.png
I’m trying to play Jigsaw Puzzle on my iPad using Safari, and I can’t move the pieces - all it does it pull the page up and down. Looks like this has been a problem for a few years. Will this ever be worked on, or do I need to download a browser just to play this game?
I’m trying to play Jigsaw Puzzle on my iPad using Safari, and I can’t move the pieces - all it does it pull the page up and down. Looks like this has been a problem for a few years. Will this ever be worked on, or do I need to download a browser just to play this game?
@Penemuel the issue you are talking about is is caused by the fact that jigsaw is not currently compatible with touch screens, because it was made decade ago when touch screen compatibility was not as relevant. OP of this thread is talking about some issue unrelated to this.
@Penemuel the issue you are talking about is is caused by the fact that jigsaw is not currently compatible with touch screens, because it was made decade ago when touch screen compatibility was not as relevant. OP of this thread is talking about some issue unrelated to this.
horizontal banner that has blue space background, The Arcanist who glows pink, and light pink text that says Thanks Arcanist
Ledi | finland | 10+ fr time | adult | artist & game dev
identity button signifying that user identifies as gayidentity button signifying that user is transgender and uses he pronounsidentity button that signifies that user is autisticidentity button that signifies that user has adhd
@ralzakark Okay… but will it be worked on? This was the thread that showed up when I searched.
@ralzakark Okay… but will it be worked on? This was the thread that showed up when I searched.
Is this ever gonna be fixed-
Is this ever gonna be fixed-