Back

Help Center

Ask questions and help others in this forum.
TOPIC | Heeeeeeelp!
1 2
Guys! I purchased a spare Inventory Crate from Joxar but I cannot find the inventory crate anywhere in my hord. Is this a glitch? Or does the spare Inventory Crate go somewhere else?

Please help and thanks in advance!
Guys! I purchased a spare Inventory Crate from Joxar but I cannot find the inventory crate anywhere in my hord. Is this a glitch? Or does the spare Inventory Crate go somewhere else?

Please help and thanks in advance!
62c637c0638d7a76244fe8a6a3c79aba.pngZhWd0U3.png62c637c0638d7a76244fe8a6a3c79aba.png
Also if this a glitch, is there anywhere I go to get this fixed?
Also if this a glitch, is there anywhere I go to get this fixed?
62c637c0638d7a76244fe8a6a3c79aba.pngZhWd0U3.png62c637c0638d7a76244fe8a6a3c79aba.png
Oh wait never mind it popped up in my hoard.
Oh wait never mind it popped up in my hoard.
@O1iviaDragon

It should be in the Other tab of your hoard. Is it not there?
@O1iviaDragon

It should be in the Other tab of your hoard. Is it not there?
i really like star wars ok
@O1iviaDragon
I bought one a few days ago and had a bit of trouble finding it too! I just couldn't find it lol, but then it showed up a few minutes later in the "other" tab I think. Maybe wait a few minutes and check the tabs again?
@O1iviaDragon
I bought one a few days ago and had a bit of trouble finding it too! I just couldn't find it lol, but then it showed up a few minutes later in the "other" tab I think. Maybe wait a few minutes and check the tabs again?
FTuaU7Y.png
@O1iviaDragon

It should be in the last few pages of the other section of your hoard. Make sure to look closely, you may have to check a few times before you see it. I've had trouble finding things in there too, but it's highly unlikely you didn't receive your crate.

If it really isn't anywhere in your hoard then you should report the bug and send a help ticket to get your crate, but be sure to thoroughly check your hoard before doing so because again, it's very unlikely it's not there.
@O1iviaDragon

It should be in the last few pages of the other section of your hoard. Make sure to look closely, you may have to check a few times before you see it. I've had trouble finding things in there too, but it's highly unlikely you didn't receive your crate.

If it really isn't anywhere in your hoard then you should report the bug and send a help ticket to get your crate, but be sure to thoroughly check your hoard before doing so because again, it's very unlikely it's not there.
Ljw7JvQ.png
dBieivA.png
VL4xbrl.png
WI7lnRZ.png
RYOGC9t.png v886aA7.png etQ32zN.png
Thanks all! I found it! :)
Thanks all! I found it! :)
(Haha 2 yesrs later)
Think I'm having the same problem? I don't recall buying something form Jox but my token isn't there anymore?
(Haha 2 yesrs later)
Think I'm having the same problem? I don't recall buying something form Jox but my token isn't there anymore?
@Foxil

It's generally best to start a new thread instead of digging up an old one, in case things have changed in the interim! Also because seeing several posts on a Help thread often makes people think it's already been answered/someone else is handling it, so they don't need to check it.

Did you open your crate yet? Because if you did not, you won't have a token; the item you get from Joxar is a crate that should contain a token and a possible bonus. If you did, this is something that the devs might have to handle via a support ticket, as there's no purchase history in the MP or at Joxar's, unfortunately.
@Foxil

It's generally best to start a new thread instead of digging up an old one, in case things have changed in the interim! Also because seeing several posts on a Help thread often makes people think it's already been answered/someone else is handling it, so they don't need to check it.

Did you open your crate yet? Because if you did not, you won't have a token; the item you get from Joxar is a crate that should contain a token and a possible bonus. If you did, this is something that the devs might have to handle via a support ticket, as there's no purchase history in the MP or at Joxar's, unfortunately.
EDPdzPA.pngoCyuG6K.pngM4gRmAb.png
Mz977my.png
@SeaCrest
O-oh
For some reason I thought you bought the token, not the crate.
Sorry about that!
@SeaCrest
O-oh
For some reason I thought you bought the token, not the crate.
Sorry about that!
1 2