Back

Help Center

Ask questions and help others in this forum.
TOPIC | 'Duplicate login detected' ??
Hi, so I'm really confused right now.

I was in the coliseum and I got a little pop-up message saying 'Duplicate login detected'? I don't know what this means, sometimes I log in from my phone so it could be that I suppose?

Sometimes my friends and I share the same internet during visits but rarely if ever the same computer.
It booted me out of the current coliseum battle, but I'd like to know if this is serious or something? should I be changing my details? has anyone had this happen before?

;w;

Edit; I use chrome if that helps
Hi, so I'm really confused right now.

I was in the coliseum and I got a little pop-up message saying 'Duplicate login detected'? I don't know what this means, sometimes I log in from my phone so it could be that I suppose?

Sometimes my friends and I share the same internet during visits but rarely if ever the same computer.
It booted me out of the current coliseum battle, but I'd like to know if this is serious or something? should I be changing my details? has anyone had this happen before?

;w;

Edit; I use chrome if that helps
vcwdnl.png
@Osthra it's not necessarily a login issue, because you can be logged in across multiple devices just fine. provided you're not playing on both at the same time, this is allowed.

the "Duplicate login detected" is what happens if you try to open up two Coli tabs in the same browser, so you may have had one open earlier that you forgot about. i know that one for sure, though if you've logged in on more than one device and then opened up the Coli on both, i would assume that would also kick you out as the system should still be detecting two Coli requests from the server via one account.

tl;dr it shouldn't be anything to worry about, it's just a "precaution against multiple people playing on the same account at the same time" sorta thing.
@Osthra it's not necessarily a login issue, because you can be logged in across multiple devices just fine. provided you're not playing on both at the same time, this is allowed.

the "Duplicate login detected" is what happens if you try to open up two Coli tabs in the same browser, so you may have had one open earlier that you forgot about. i know that one for sure, though if you've logged in on more than one device and then opened up the Coli on both, i would assume that would also kick you out as the system should still be detecting two Coli requests from the server via one account.

tl;dr it shouldn't be anything to worry about, it's just a "precaution against multiple people playing on the same account at the same time" sorta thing.
yellow flag icon linking to After's Lair Directory
After
They/them

< Lair Directory
Sig Spotlight >
Coliseum banner showing After's avatar dragon, a steel blue and black Spiral.Coliseum banner showing a black and red Coatl.
Coliseum banner showing a Wildclaw with flames and a soot-covered face.Coliseum banner showing a black and beige Skydancer.
@Osthra
Don't use coliseum in more than one tab at a time and you should be fine.

...If that isn't the case, I'd be minorly concerned that someone else has access to your account if I were you.
@Osthra
Don't use coliseum in more than one tab at a time and you should be fine.

...If that isn't the case, I'd be minorly concerned that someone else has access to your account if I were you.
1dgHJ.gif
@After @McChicken .....After a check I think that i tried to open another coliseum tab, but I think I'll change up my things just to be safe.

I feel so dumb right now hahaha thanks so much for the help ;w;
@After @McChicken .....After a check I think that i tried to open another coliseum tab, but I think I'll change up my things just to be safe.

I feel so dumb right now hahaha thanks so much for the help ;w;
vcwdnl.png