Back

Help Center

Ask questions and help others in this forum.
TOPIC | Vista wont show :(
Hey guys, so I had a Vista that I really liked and got at the auction house called "Mire" I put it on but it doesn't seem to be showing up. I clicked on it in the hoard and everything and it disapeared so I thought it worked but I went here and it doesn't show.
Hey guys, so I had a Vista that I really liked and got at the auction house called "Mire" I put it on but it doesn't seem to be showing up. I clicked on it in the hoard and everything and it disapeared so I thought it worked but I went here and it doesn't show.
IrishDragonLord
@IrishDragonLord Hello! What you need to do now is go to Account Settings and apply the vista. Just click on the upside-down triangle next to your name, up at the top right corner of the screen. :)
@IrishDragonLord Hello! What you need to do now is go to Account Settings and apply the vista. Just click on the upside-down triangle next to your name, up at the top right corner of the screen. :)
Tundra with the words 'Love is the Brightest Light'
Volunteer Moderator :If you have any questions, concerns, or feedback regarding moderation, please feel free to use the Contact Us form.
@JCStiches Thanks so much amigo!
@JCStiches Thanks so much amigo!
IrishDragonLord