Help Center
Ask questions and help others in this forum.
TOPIC | Vista wont show :(
Hey guys, so I had a Vista that I really liked and got at the auction house called "Mire" I put it on but it doesn't seem to be showing up. I clicked on it in the hoard and everything and it disapeared so I thought it worked but I went here and it doesn't show.
Hey guys, so I had a Vista that I really liked and got at the auction house called "Mire" I put it on but it doesn't seem to be showing up. I clicked on it in the hoard and everything and it disapeared so I thought it worked but I went here and it doesn't show.
IrishDragonLord
@IrishDragonLord Hello! What you need to do now is go to Account Settings and apply the vista. Just click on the upside-down triangle next to your name, up at the top right corner of the screen. :)
@IrishDragonLord Hello! What you need to do now is go to Account Settings and apply the vista. Just click on the upside-down triangle next to your name, up at the top right corner of the screen. :)
tumblr_osqf0hIbW71t890oko1_500.png
Volunteer Moderator :If you have any questions, concerns, or feedback regarding moderation, please feel free to use the Contact Us form. Submissions are viewed solely by the staff of Flight Rising, not the volunteer moderator group.
@JCStiches Thanks so much amigo!
@JCStiches Thanks so much amigo!
IrishDragonLord