Back

Help Center

Ask questions and help others in this forum.
TOPIC | Adding pictures to clan information?
plague_contest.png
Anyone know how to add in pictures to you clan information or dragon information?
Anyone know how to add in pictures to you clan information or dragon information?
plague_contest.png
@GalacticChildren You have to use the img tags [code][img]Image URL here, it needs to end in .png, .jpg, .gif, or some other image file ending[/img][/code] Also, you should put your question in the original post since replying to your own topic can make it seem like someone is already helping you at first glance.
@GalacticChildren

You have to use the img tags
Code:
[img]Image URL here, it needs to end in .png, .jpg, .gif, or some other image file ending[/img]

Also, you should put your question in the original post since replying to your own topic can make it seem like someone is already helping you at first glance.
Thanks for telling me! Yea I knew that I accedentaly pressed submit twice XD
Thanks for telling me! Yea I knew that I accedentaly pressed submit twice XD
plague_contest.png
((@GalacticChildren Just wanted to quickly point out that if you want to capture the attention of someone, you should put an "@" in front of their username like I did with yours.))
((@GalacticChildren Just wanted to quickly point out that if you want to capture the attention of someone, you should put an "@" in front of their username like I did with yours.))
@NightAssassin thanks again clearly I'm quite new to this thanks again
@NightAssassin thanks again clearly I'm quite new to this thanks again
plague_contest.png
I actually figured it out. XD It took me forever, then I figured it out and I was like, "OHHHHHH!" lol
I actually figured it out. XD It took me forever, then I figured it out and I was like, "OHHHHHH!" lol
hQKIulk.png