Back

Help Center

Ask questions and help others in this forum.
TOPIC | When can new people sign up?
i have had a few people watch me play the game the past few weeks and they are very interested!

i was just wondering when the next open day for signing up is?
i have had a few people watch me play the game the past few weeks and they are very interested!

i was just wondering when the next open day for signing up is?
@Retran

Flight Rising currently has the 'Welcome Week's every month. During Welcome week, sign up is open to new players. It seems these Welcome weeks usually happen early/mid march nth (talking 8-20from lowest to largest guesses) but whatever it may be, you as a member would know. If you show your friends or maybe a video, then look for the Flight Rising logo, top left, to have the blue 'Welcome Week' ribbon and you can tell them it is open at that time.

Hope this helped :)
@Retran

Flight Rising currently has the 'Welcome Week's every month. During Welcome week, sign up is open to new players. It seems these Welcome weeks usually happen early/mid march nth (talking 8-20from lowest to largest guesses) but whatever it may be, you as a member would know. If you show your friends or maybe a video, then look for the Flight Rising logo, top left, to have the blue 'Welcome Week' ribbon and you can tell them it is open at that time.

Hope this helped :)
@Deyanira
oh thank you! ill be sure to keep my eye out for the ribbon
@Deyanira
oh thank you! ill be sure to keep my eye out for the ribbon
@Retran [indent]When you're not signed in and you go to sign up, it'll give you the times: [/indent] [quote][b]Flight Rising opens for new players for one whole week starting on the 2nd Sunday of each month[/b]. This is what we call our Welcome Week campaign! This allows prospective new players to plan accordingly! [center]Our next Welcome Week will run: [b]Sunday, May 14[/b] 02:00 Server Time to [b]Sunday, May 21[/b] 02:00 Server Time [/center][/quote] [indent]You'll see it [url=http://www1.flightrising.com/registration/closed][u]here[/u][/url] as well. [/indent]
@Retran
When you're not signed in and you go to sign up, it'll give you the times:
Quote:
Flight Rising opens for new players for one whole week starting on the 2nd Sunday of each month. This is what we call our Welcome Week campaign! This allows prospective new players to plan accordingly!

Our next Welcome Week will run:
Sunday, May 14
02:00 Server Time
to
Sunday, May 21
02:00 Server Time
You'll see it here as well.
N4H5kbr.png Kide
She/Her FRT+10
Finnish English
For Sale Wishlist
@Retran

No problem. Based on time, I would guess you can expect it...Perhaps next week? But either way, it is likely coming soo. So, keep an eye out and if you have an audience, feel free to let them know to do the same as Welcome week is, as name implies, only for that week of time ^.^

Someone beat me to it XD well, there you go :3

Also, A suggestion. If you are welcoming others in, telling them the news, I would also suggest referring them to the dragon sale forum. Many, MANY hatcheries and sales will give large discounts to the newest of members and for very good dragons, it is something I wish I had known when I joined. So, small tip/suggestion to possibly mention to them ^.^
@Retran

No problem. Based on time, I would guess you can expect it...Perhaps next week? But either way, it is likely coming soo. So, keep an eye out and if you have an audience, feel free to let them know to do the same as Welcome week is, as name implies, only for that week of time ^.^

Someone beat me to it XD well, there you go :3

Also, A suggestion. If you are welcoming others in, telling them the news, I would also suggest referring them to the dragon sale forum. Many, MANY hatcheries and sales will give large discounts to the newest of members and for very good dragons, it is something I wish I had known when I joined. So, small tip/suggestion to possibly mention to them ^.^