Back

Help Center

Ask questions and help others in this forum.
TOPIC | view dragon images at higher resolution?
is there any way to view dragon images at a higher resolution than just 350 px? i want to draw some of my friends' dragons, but the resolution is so low that i can't make out the details very well, especially on dragons with very elaborate skins and apparel.
is there any way to view dragon images at a higher resolution than just 350 px? i want to draw some of my friends' dragons, but the resolution is so low that i can't make out the details very well, especially on dragons with very elaborate skins and apparel.
X9mEQop.gif
@Dundee You can get high resolution uncolored dragons (breeds with no genes and grey colors) here in the skins section.

Otherwise, no, skins and accents (and genes, etc.) are uploaded at 350x350, so the only way to get a higher res of a skin/accent would be to contact the skin/accent artist. And the genes would probably be impossible unless the artist who drew them did a tutorial or preview off-site.
@Dundee You can get high resolution uncolored dragons (breeds with no genes and grey colors) here in the skins section.

Otherwise, no, skins and accents (and genes, etc.) are uploaded at 350x350, so the only way to get a higher res of a skin/accent would be to contact the skin/accent artist. And the genes would probably be impossible unless the artist who drew them did a tutorial or preview off-site.
WpjbI2U.gif
squid/winter | FR+3 | they/them | spelled squidra-gon (like octagon)
@squidragon aaa thank you... darn. oh well.
@squidragon aaa thank you... darn. oh well.
X9mEQop.gif