Back

Help Center

Ask questions and help others in this forum.
TOPIC | login
1 2
when ever I try to log in, on my desktop or my phone, as soon as I type in my username and pass, it just shows that have not logged in. my laptop is the only thing FR works on and its starting to annoy me a little, any fixes?
when ever I try to log in, on my desktop or my phone, as soon as I type in my username and pass, it just shows that have not logged in. my laptop is the only thing FR works on and its starting to annoy me a little, any fixes?
-J
@Jcat02

Try logging in from an old page, like your lair, and see if that does it for you.
@Jcat02

Try logging in from an old page, like your lair, and see if that does it for you.
..........................................................~FR+1~
Mod Tip: Site bugging out? Clear your cache. :)
Volunteer Moderator: If you have any questions, concerns, or feedback regarding moderation please feel free to use the Contact Us form. These submissions are viewed solely by the Flight Rising team, not the volunteer moderator group.
GnWIkP6.gif
I tried, but it just keeps doing the same thing @ACWN
I tried, but it just keeps doing the same thing @ACWN
-J
@Jcat02 Go to the main site landing page, log out, and then log back in from there. It's been an issue for a while. :)
@Jcat02 Go to the main site landing page, log out, and then log back in from there. It's been an issue for a while. :)
1WaPPyd.png

divider by irithyll
I just tried that @Epsereth on my phone, and it still wont take it..... thank you both tho, if theres any other way, I would be glad to hear it
I just tried that @Epsereth on my phone, and it still wont take it..... thank you both tho, if theres any other way, I would be glad to hear it
-J
@Jcat02 Oh no! Might be worth submitting a ticket then, I have no idea what could be causing that. Good luck!
@Jcat02 Oh no! Might be worth submitting a ticket then, I have no idea what could be causing that. Good luck!
1WaPPyd.png

divider by irithyll
ok thankyou! @Epsereth and @ACWN !!!!!
ok thankyou! @Epsereth and @ACWN !!!!!
-J
@Jcat02
I would try first clearing your cache and any extra files laying around, it's a quick fix for a lot of the bugs I encounter.
@Jcat02
I would try first clearing your cache and any extra files laying around, it's a quick fix for a lot of the bugs I encounter.
@JCat02 Some pages on FR are www.flightrising.com and some are www1.flightrising.com. These two addresses require separate logins, which may be causing this confusion. There are two addresses because the site is slowly, page-by-page, being converted into a www1 site as part of the code rewrite.
@JCat02 Some pages on FR are www.flightrising.com and some are www1.flightrising.com. These two addresses require separate logins, which may be causing this confusion. There are two addresses because the site is slowly, page-by-page, being converted into a www1 site as part of the code rewrite.
windh4.png
ohhhhhhhh. ok thanks that makes sense. I tried clearing some of my extra things, and it worked you everyone!!!!
ohhhhhhhh. ok thanks that makes sense. I tried clearing some of my extra things, and it worked you everyone!!!!
-J
1 2