Back

Help Center

Ask questions and help others in this forum.
TOPIC | Breeding Cooldown Times??
1 2
HelloooO!

I was wondering, what are the different breeding cooldowns for the dragon types??

Thanks!
HelloooO!

I was wondering, what are the different breeding cooldowns for the dragon types??

Thanks!
921.Pots500.StarFinder_zpse5yvybku.png
You can find this information under the "Library" section in "Encyclopedia."

The gist:
Plentiful breeds: 15 days
Common breeds: 20 days
Uncommon breeds: 25 days
Limited breeds: 30 days
Rare breeds: 35 days

Breed Rarity:
Plentiful breeds: Fae, guardian, tundra, mirror
Common breeds: pearlcatcher, ridgeback, snapper, spiral
Uncommon breeds: Skydancer
Limited breeds: Imperial, Nocturne
Rare breeds: Wildclaw, Coatl
You can find this information under the "Library" section in "Encyclopedia."

The gist:
Plentiful breeds: 15 days
Common breeds: 20 days
Uncommon breeds: 25 days
Limited breeds: 30 days
Rare breeds: 35 days

Breed Rarity:
Plentiful breeds: Fae, guardian, tundra, mirror
Common breeds: pearlcatcher, ridgeback, snapper, spiral
Uncommon breeds: Skydancer
Limited breeds: Imperial, Nocturne
Rare breeds: Wildclaw, Coatl
[img][/img]HzGpUHb.png
@purplpeanut thank you so much! reading your username, now i want peanuts :c
@purplpeanut thank you so much! reading your username, now i want peanuts :c
921.Pots500.StarFinder_zpse5yvybku.png
@StarFinder haha yeah, and you're welcome! I hope you do happen to find some peanuts.
@StarFinder haha yeah, and you're welcome! I hope you do happen to find some peanuts.
[img][/img]HzGpUHb.png
Thanks for the tip! :D
Thanks for the tip! :D
Hi, i'm new but i just noticed that Bogsneak isn't on this list, but i wanted to mention that i do know it's an Uncommon breed. Thank you Starfinder for posting this i found it super helpful!!!!
Hi, i'm new but i just noticed that Bogsneak isn't on this list, but i wanted to mention that i do know it's an Uncommon breed. Thank you Starfinder for posting this i found it super helpful!!!!
moon-Water-banner-2.jpg
I second that! I appreciate the guide easily found @purplpeanut, And thanks @TsarinaRomanov for throwing in the Boggels, I was going to look for that next!
I second that! I appreciate the guide easily found @purplpeanut, And thanks @TsarinaRomanov for throwing in the Boggels, I was going to look for that next!
@TsarinaRomanov @Starphire hey guys, this thread is actually several years old! necro-ing threads is discouraged and if you had a question it'd be better to make a new thread instead of commenting on an old one. especially in the help forums, sometimes the new question you have doesn't match the title, which makes it harder to help you out

that being said, looking up old threads for previous answers is ideal; in fact, this thread explained it, you can look up cooldowns in the encyclopedia :> many facts like this are found there. it's a good idea to check it out!

and for the record, bogsneaks share a cooldown with skydancers, 25 days!
@TsarinaRomanov @Starphire hey guys, this thread is actually several years old! necro-ing threads is discouraged and if you had a question it'd be better to make a new thread instead of commenting on an old one. especially in the help forums, sometimes the new question you have doesn't match the title, which makes it harder to help you out

that being said, looking up old threads for previous answers is ideal; in fact, this thread explained it, you can look up cooldowns in the encyclopedia :> many facts like this are found there. it's a good idea to check it out!

and for the record, bogsneaks share a cooldown with skydancers, 25 days!
Alpha :: FR+0
they/them or
he/him please!

tumblr_inline_ojq6kyaRlG1r2ao8y_540.pngtumblr_inline_ojq6kvO0vd1r2ao8y_540.pngtumblr_inline_ojq6kzLZx61r2ao8y_540.png
_____ vxsLSdd.png _ ° Wishlist
° Badges
° Clan Exalter
° Scatter Quest
° UMs for Sale
__ ° Hug Moist?
° Moistling Sales
° Nest Rentals
° SIDHA
° 8x8/90mil!
__ TTTYQHv.png 1XIVewE.gif
Ooops. Thanks for the heads up!