Back

Help Center

Ask questions and help others in this forum.
TOPIC | The Mystery >u>
Soooo... I would like some wisdom from some of the older players..
I've been here since the Dec'14 registration, and sometimes some of my higher-priced babies are bought and immediately exalted. .....What?
I would assume that the 3k low-cost ugly babies would be the ones that get exalted immediately, not babies that are like.. 7-10k? And yet here I am, with 7-10k 1-day-old babies who get exalted.

Isn't that a total waste of money?... And right after Dom? I am confuse
ples explain thought process of people
Soooo... I would like some wisdom from some of the older players..
I've been here since the Dec'14 registration, and sometimes some of my higher-priced babies are bought and immediately exalted. .....What?
I would assume that the 3k low-cost ugly babies would be the ones that get exalted immediately, not babies that are like.. 7-10k? And yet here I am, with 7-10k 1-day-old babies who get exalted.

Isn't that a total waste of money?... And right after Dom? I am confuse
ples explain thought process of people
@Itari10 Right after dom? I think the only reason people would do this is either to conquest push or they NEED lair space badly, so they exalt some of the cheaper dragons. Not sure though, maybe some people just didn't think it through. :/

Hmm... I came here about a month before you, and those are the only reasons I could think of.
@Itari10 Right after dom? I think the only reason people would do this is either to conquest push or they NEED lair space badly, so they exalt some of the cheaper dragons. Not sure though, maybe some people just didn't think it through. :/

Hmm... I came here about a month before you, and those are the only reasons I could think of.
Ft1xdVt.pngo9GbwME.png[/url]
@Itari10

People only buy dragons and immediately exalt if their clan is pushing for dominance. The way you exalt for gold though is get a cheap dragon and when they are aged enough power level the dragons in the arena until at the very least level 10 to get a decent amount of gold.
@Itari10

People only buy dragons and immediately exalt if their clan is pushing for dominance. The way you exalt for gold though is get a cheap dragon and when they are aged enough power level the dragons in the arena until at the very least level 10 to get a decent amount of gold.
tumblr_n44y4ljVaJ1qiizr1o1_500.gif
@Plushnoodle

The dragon was bought and sold immediately- it couldn't have been for lair space. The flight was Arcane, who currently has top Dom.
@Plushnoodle

The dragon was bought and sold immediately- it couldn't have been for lair space. The flight was Arcane, who currently has top Dom.
@Itari10 It could be that someone is trying to keep a certain color combo rare by taking some of those dragons out of the game. Or they could have bought your dragon for a project, realized it was the wrong gender or something, and decided it was easier to exalt than resell. Keep in mind that no dragon is ever 'above' exalting. There's a certain point when it becomes unprofitable, but selling a baby for 10 or 50 or even 100k+ does not guarantee that it will never be exalted.
@Itari10 It could be that someone is trying to keep a certain color combo rare by taking some of those dragons out of the game. Or they could have bought your dragon for a project, realized it was the wrong gender or something, and decided it was easier to exalt than resell. Keep in mind that no dragon is ever 'above' exalting. There's a certain point when it becomes unprofitable, but selling a baby for 10 or 50 or even 100k+ does not guarantee that it will never be exalted.
@renamon

Baby was bought and exalted immediately; no waiting for growth. The flight that exalted them is currently top dom; I've never seen a flight try to go for double-dom.. It's right after roll-over, too.. That's why I'm puzzled ;=;
@renamon

Baby was bought and exalted immediately; no waiting for growth. The flight that exalted them is currently top dom; I've never seen a flight try to go for double-dom.. It's right after roll-over, too.. That's why I'm puzzled ;=;
@Itari10 Hmmm.... It's a mystery to me why somebody would do that. Maybe Cynictis is right.
@Itari10 Hmmm.... It's a mystery to me why somebody would do that. Maybe Cynictis is right.
Ft1xdVt.pngo9GbwME.png[/url]
@Itari10

If it was one baby that was bought and immediately exalted, it could very well be a mistake. There are a lot of players in Arcane, some of whom are probably not up to date on what they are doing with dom. A player could have made a mistaken purchase, like Cynictis said. Or it could've been a newbie figuring things out, or an oldie making a clicking mistake.

Unless it was a large-scale thing, motives based on dom are pretty hard to prove.
@Itari10

If it was one baby that was bought and immediately exalted, it could very well be a mistake. There are a lot of players in Arcane, some of whom are probably not up to date on what they are doing with dom. A player could have made a mistaken purchase, like Cynictis said. Or it could've been a newbie figuring things out, or an oldie making a clicking mistake.

Unless it was a large-scale thing, motives based on dom are pretty hard to prove.
QQnBZuq.gif
@Cynictis

Indeed, I have had 50+k dragons that have been exalted; it's just a matter of time..
======================================
I intentionally placed that particular baby at a higher price than its siblings because I thought it looked nicer; all of the siblings are still around ((although probably not for long)), and only the higher priced one was exalted ;3;

Checking color combo...
Result: 179 dragons with same color combo. 9 pages worth of dragons on search.
=======================================
That leaves....
Possibly for a project... if they hadn't immediately turned around and exalted I could have at least seen who bought it Q_Q
@Cynictis

Indeed, I have had 50+k dragons that have been exalted; it's just a matter of time..
======================================
I intentionally placed that particular baby at a higher price than its siblings because I thought it looked nicer; all of the siblings are still around ((although probably not for long)), and only the higher priced one was exalted ;3;

Checking color combo...
Result: 179 dragons with same color combo. 9 pages worth of dragons on search.
=======================================
That leaves....
Possibly for a project... if they hadn't immediately turned around and exalted I could have at least seen who bought it Q_Q
@acheronta

That... makes more sense to me. A very logical possibility... hmmm.

That leaves three possibilities.
Case closed, I suppose..
@acheronta

That... makes more sense to me. A very logical possibility... hmmm.

That leaves three possibilities.
Case closed, I suppose..