Back

Help Center

Ask questions and help others in this forum.
TOPIC | FAQs and Answers
1 2 ... 94 95 96 97 98 99 100
@chomiji There are lair filters in edit mode of your lair and hibernal den! [img]https://i.gyazo.com/585c03c2081f7e26ded753482288f2fc.png[/img]
@chomiji
There are lair filters in edit mode of your lair and hibernal den!
585c03c2081f7e26ded753482288f2fc.png
fo11Vhp.png
@Naegiri, thank you!

*sorts and re-sorts dragons for a while*

You know, the one thing missing is the ability to sort by combat categories - fighters, mages, and tanks.

Also, *** do I have so many ice dragons?

ETA - LOL, apparently I am not allowed to write the common three-letter abbreviation for "what the flurp."
@Naegiri, thank you!

*sorts and re-sorts dragons for a while*

You know, the one thing missing is the ability to sort by combat categories - fighters, mages, and tanks.

Also, *** do I have so many ice dragons?

ETA - LOL, apparently I am not allowed to write the common three-letter abbreviation for "what the flurp."
@Praeses - why can't we delete old forums.
@Praeses - why can't we delete old forums.
tumblr_inline_nk8fzk6nc31sztcmx.png
@FenrirTheVargr
Deleting old threads doesn't always work, and it's unfortunately a long-standing bug. You can keep trying and sometimes it'll work, but otherwise you'll have to edit the contents to be blank or ask a mod to delete it for you.

Also, heads up, it doesn't look like Praeses has been very active for several years.
@FenrirTheVargr
Deleting old threads doesn't always work, and it's unfortunately a long-standing bug. You can keep trying and sometimes it'll work, but otherwise you'll have to edit the contents to be blank or ask a mod to delete it for you.

Also, heads up, it doesn't look like Praeses has been very active for several years.
Lz0bQAz.gif hatchery
training service
free money
lf xxx overcast g1
he/him or ae/aer only please.
psa: messages in cancelled CRs aren't viewable!
@Tserin - Thanks very much, would be handy if we were able to delete old Forums once we're done with them though. Maybe an update is needed?
@Tserin - Thanks very much, would be handy if we were able to delete old Forums once we're done with them though. Maybe an update is needed?
tumblr_inline_nk8fzk6nc31sztcmx.png
@FenrirTheVargr
You can. It just glitches sometimes. Unfortunately, I'm not a dev, so all I can do is tell you that it's not always functional.
@FenrirTheVargr
You can. It just glitches sometimes. Unfortunately, I'm not a dev, so all I can do is tell you that it's not always functional.
Lz0bQAz.gif hatchery
training service
free money
lf xxx overcast g1
he/him or ae/aer only please.
psa: messages in cancelled CRs aren't viewable!
How do I set a new lair tab to be where dragons I hatch/buy go by default? Do I HAVE to move every single dragon from my currently assigned tab to a new one and then set the old tab aside?
How do I set a new lair tab to be where dragons I hatch/buy go by default? Do I HAVE to move every single dragon from my currently assigned tab to a new one and then set the old tab aside?
BYuYwFJ.pngcikPv2b.png
sKduNXf.pngJZT1CKc.png
@Keileon There's no way to change the default tab. You'd have to move everything to a new one.
@Keileon There's no way to change the default tab. You'd have to move everything to a new one.
cg2G1xD.gif
tumblr_inline_ngqv6bbPaQ1rvrguk.pngtumblr_inline_n1581tzliY1rvrguk.png
@Lonin

Well that's irritating. Thank you.
@Lonin

Well that's irritating. Thank you.
BYuYwFJ.pngcikPv2b.png
sKduNXf.pngJZT1CKc.png
does anyone how to move lair what i mean is so im plague and how would i move from the wandering contagion to the abiding boneyard
does anyone how to move lair what i mean is so im plague and how would i move from the wandering contagion to the abiding boneyard
rarr
1 2 ... 94 95 96 97 98 99 100