Back

Help Center

Ask questions and help others in this forum.
TOPIC | Tiny Little Questions
1 2 ... 3022 3023 3024 3025 3026 ... 3155 3156
@Kapow
Unfortunately nothing - achievement looks to be bugged.
@Kapow
Unfortunately nothing - achievement looks to be bugged.
jYPBXj5.png4RsuN8b.pngMXNV32c.pngS7EiNKy.png
@Lonin @Vendrus ahaha alright thanks for letting me know [emoji=tundra happy size=1]
@Lonin @Vendrus
ahaha alright thanks for letting me know
A dragon dressed up as bubbles and fish that has a Bio full of lesser known tips and tricks to Flight Rising
Has the image quality in the coli tanked for anybody else? Went to do some battles to get food stuffs and the images are all looking a bit more pixelated than usual. If it's sitewide I want to make sure it's posted about in the bugs forum, but if it's just my laptop being dumb then I'll just have to figure out why my laptop is being dumb. XD
Has the image quality in the coli tanked for anybody else? Went to do some battles to get food stuffs and the images are all looking a bit more pixelated than usual. If it's sitewide I want to make sure it's posted about in the bugs forum, but if it's just my laptop being dumb then I'll just have to figure out why my laptop is being dumb. XD
Brown River Recluse Queen of the River Spider Army Grey River Jumper
@mewmew34 I have not noticed any difference in image quality, would you mind checking the zoom on your browser? Also, if you can, check whether it's the same across several browsers. Could you provide a screenshot if possible?
@mewmew34 I have not noticed any difference in image quality, would you mind checking the zoom on your browser? Also, if you can, check whether it's the same across several browsers. Could you provide a screenshot if possible?
Link to art shopLink to skin shopImage depicting a large blue crab carrying produce on their back, its purpose being a background element for the signatureLink to a personal log thread containing various different links, information and sources
Does anybody have the link to that site that makes dragon widgets clearer? I think it's mainly used to help highlight smaller details in complex skins and accents
Does anybody have the link to that site that makes dragon widgets clearer? I think it's mainly used to help highlight smaller details in complex skins and accents
Orca | they/he
Please check dragon profiles for pronouns before mentioning them!
Hi, I've tried forum searching but can't find this.

How in the world do you apply a vista to a dragons bio. I get how to apply a scene but I can't seem to to anything with a vista other than dress up my forum post

I wouldn't have thought about it but its listed as a daily achievement thing.
Hi, I've tried forum searching but can't find this.

How in the world do you apply a vista to a dragons bio. I get how to apply a scene but I can't seem to to anything with a vista other than dress up my forum post

I wouldn't have thought about it but its listed as a daily achievement thing.
w8o0xW1.pngjYu7GSS.png XdKddgH.png DC: SQ9MAS6.png FR+0
@Newtinmpls
Scroll down to the bottom of the bio, click the + button

@Orcalot
The one I've heard of is https://waifu2x.udp.jp/
@Newtinmpls

@Orcalot
The one I've heard of is https://waifu2x.udp.jp/
jYPBXj5.png4RsuN8b.pngMXNV32c.pngS7EiNKy.png
[quote name="Vendrus" date="2023-06-16 08:48:52" ] @Newtinmpls Scroll down to the bottom of the bio, click the + button [/quote] And then what? I've done plenty of tweaks to bio's but I have no idea how to add a vista. I've only ever seen a vista used as a thing to fancy up forum posts.
Vendrus wrote on 2023-06-16 08:48:52:
@Newtinmpls

And then what?

I've done plenty of tweaks to bio's but I have no idea how to add a vista. I've only ever seen a vista used as a thing to fancy up forum posts.
@Newtinmpls

There should be a Customize button OR a button with a plus sign symbol at the bottom left of each dragon’s biography, to the left of the Edit button. That’s what Vendrus was referring to.

There’s also an option for Vista in the main Customize menu for an individual dragon, alongside adding scenes, familiars, and apparel/skins.
@Newtinmpls

There should be a Customize button OR a button with a plus sign symbol at the bottom left of each dragon’s biography, to the left of the Edit button. That’s what Vendrus was referring to.

There’s also an option for Vista in the main Customize menu for an individual dragon, alongside adding scenes, familiars, and apparel/skins.
XNtD94z.png

-
Robin Nightmares
they/them/theirs | FR Time +0

+[Wasteland Radio Hatchery]+
-
-
feleV0g.png PmVLgRx.png
-
Thank you for directing me to the customize button!

Its frustrating though. I have many vistas in my hoard but going from dragon to dragon the customize only ever allows me to use the one I have set for the forums which is kind of disappointing.
Thank you for directing me to the customize button!

Its frustrating though. I have many vistas in my hoard but going from dragon to dragon the customize only ever allows me to use the one I have set for the forums which is kind of disappointing.
1 2 ... 3022 3023 3024 3025 3026 ... 3155 3156