Back

Help Center

Ask questions and help others in this forum.
TOPIC | Tiny Little Questions
1 2 ... 3021 3022 3023 3024 3025 ... 3161 3162
@itsmesunnyd you select the word or the code containing the image, you click on the little icon right next to the tree right above this box and it should automatically give you the popup window in which you can place the link. Btw by "select" I mean highlight with your mouse or by tapping on it on your mobile phone. The code for text should look like this [code][url=https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dQw4w9WgXcQ]video link[/url][/code]
@itsmesunnyd you select the word or the code containing the image, you click on the little icon right next to the tree right above this box and it should automatically give you the popup window in which you can place the link. Btw by "select" I mean highlight with your mouse or by tapping on it on your mobile phone.

The code for text should look like this
Code:
[url=https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dQw4w9WgXcQ]video link[/url]
Link to art shopLink to skin shopImage depicting a large blue crab carrying produce on their back, its purpose being a background element for the signatureLink to a personal log thread containing various different links, information and sources
I'm confused by something in the Achievements under the battle section there are some that talk about "Achieve a Monster Battle victory" and I'm confused as to what a Monster Battle victory is and how you do that.

How is it any different then winning a battle? Any help would be great.
I'm confused by something in the Achievements under the battle section there are some that talk about "Achieve a Monster Battle victory" and I'm confused as to what a Monster Battle victory is and how you do that.

How is it any different then winning a battle? Any help would be great.
She/Her
FR Time 7
@Plina

It is literally just "winning a battle." Nothing too complex!
@Plina

It is literally just "winning a battle." Nothing too complex!
XNtD94z.png

-
Robin Nightmares
they/them/theirs | FR Time +0

+[Wasteland Radio Hatchery]+
-
-
feleV0g.png PmVLgRx.png
-
@NightmareJudge oh because I have a won battles, but have not fulfilled the achievements so I though maybe I was missing something or doing something wrong.
@NightmareJudge oh because I have a won battles, but have not fulfilled the achievements so I though maybe I was missing something or doing something wrong.
She/Her
FR Time 7
@Plina

Which expected achievements have you not gotten from completing battles?

Since the Achievements system has only recently been re-implemented, it is unable to track any battles that happened beyond the prior week or so. Your numbers might seem smaller in comparison, but if you're not getting credit for battles you're doing now, something may be wrong.
@Plina

Which expected achievements have you not gotten from completing battles?

Since the Achievements system has only recently been re-implemented, it is unable to track any battles that happened beyond the prior week or so. Your numbers might seem smaller in comparison, but if you're not getting credit for battles you're doing now, something may be wrong.
XNtD94z.png

-
Robin Nightmares
they/them/theirs | FR Time +0

+[Wasteland Radio Hatchery]+
-
-
feleV0g.png PmVLgRx.png
-
what does pinkerton drop that is higher than 4 star rarity?
what does pinkerton drop that is higher than 4 star rarity?
A dragon dressed up as bubbles and fish that has a Bio full of lesser known tips and tricks to Flight Rising
Dangit. Is this daily pursuit going to stay there until all five of my nests hatch in a few days? Or am I just unlucky?

Breed a pair of dragons

It's getting annoying seeing that take up one of my daily slots every day because I happen to breed all five of mine at once. Shouldn't this be a weekly pursuit and not a daily? Those two points add up slowly as lost potential.
Dangit. Is this daily pursuit going to stay there until all five of my nests hatch in a few days? Or am I just unlucky?

Breed a pair of dragons

It's getting annoying seeing that take up one of my daily slots every day because I happen to breed all five of mine at once. Shouldn't this be a weekly pursuit and not a daily? Those two points add up slowly as lost potential.
@Kapow Possibly nothing :D Battle Ready
If you check the comments section you can see more information about achievements from other players. Doesn't look like anyone's found any 4 star items that drop yet.

@raus Daily pursuits should be different each day, it's just bad luck if you've had one show up a few times :c
If you think it might be a bug you could post in the bug report forum: https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/bug
@Kapow Possibly nothing :D Battle Ready
If you check the comments section you can see more information about achievements from other players. Doesn't look like anyone's found any 4 star items that drop yet.

@raus Daily pursuits should be different each day, it's just bad luck if you've had one show up a few times :c
If you think it might be a bug you could post in the bug report forum: https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/bug
cg2G1xD.gif
tumblr_inline_ngqv6bbPaQ1rvrguk.pngtumblr_inline_n1581tzliY1rvrguk.png
@Lonin
Thanks. It's shown up three days in a row. I'll give it another day, then post in the bug forum if it pops back up tomorrow. It's not like I can satisfy it tomorrow anyway. My nests won't be empty until the day after next.
@Lonin
Thanks. It's shown up three days in a row. I'll give it another day, then post in the bug forum if it pops back up tomorrow. It's not like I can satisfy it tomorrow anyway. My nests won't be empty until the day after next.
@Kapow
Unfortunately nothing - achievement looks to be bugged.
@Kapow
Unfortunately nothing - achievement looks to be bugged.
jYPBXj5.png4RsuN8b.pngMXNV32c.pngS7EiNKy.png
1 2 ... 3021 3022 3023 3024 3025 ... 3161 3162