Back

Help Center

Ask questions and help others in this forum.
TOPIC | Tiny Little Questions
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 3158 3159
@WinterWildfire
In the coliseum, click on the Stats & Abilities icon. Switch it to the dragon you want to use it on. Then click on the portrait in the upper right. It will bring up the window you normally assign stats in. There is an icon there that looks the same as the tincture. Click it! :D
@WinterWildfire
In the coliseum, click on the Stats & Abilities icon. Switch it to the dragon you want to use it on. Then click on the portrait in the upper right. It will bring up the window you normally assign stats in. There is an icon there that looks the same as the tincture. Click it! :D
FRFlightPrideBannerWind_zps362d3fa9.png
I'm back, but life is being complicated. It probably will take awhile for me to reply, because I log on irratically.
@Salmastryon
Oohhh... Sorry for being much an idiot. xD and thanks
@Salmastryon
Oohhh... Sorry for being much an idiot. xD and thanks
lightning_rune_50x50.png XXX Gen 1 Auction
Light Sprite Giveaway
Accent Giveaway
@WinterWildfire
No problem. I realized I probably should of been more specific. It isn't exactly obvious.
@WinterWildfire
No problem. I realized I probably should of been more specific. It isn't exactly obvious.
I'm back, but life is being complicated. It probably will take awhile for me to reply, because I log on irratically.
I actually do have a question that would benefit my Coliseum guide. Eggs drop from enemy monsters--the egg corresponds to the element of the monster that dropped it. Do neutral enemies also have a chance to drop eggs, or no? I would assume if they did the egg would correspond to the player's Flight, but that's just pure conjecture on my part.
I actually do have a question that would benefit my Coliseum guide. Eggs drop from enemy monsters--the egg corresponds to the element of the monster that dropped it. Do neutral enemies also have a chance to drop eggs, or no? I would assume if they did the egg would correspond to the player's Flight, but that's just pure conjecture on my part.
Ok here are some things that I'm curious about.

1) Is the fairground down or is that just me?

2)Is the market really empty for anyone else? I only see six items there.
Ok here are some things that I'm curious about.

1) Is the fairground down or is that just me?

2)Is the market really empty for anyone else? I only see six items there.
tumblr_inline_oopr71L3ak1rsvagz_500.gif
The Fairground is down for everyone while the developers do some work on it; an exploit in the games is what brought the entire site down for nearly two days recently.

The Marketplace restocks randomly and tends to sell out quickly. Keep checking back and it'll fill back up eventually.
The Fairground is down for everyone while the developers do some work on it; an exploit in the games is what brought the entire site down for nearly two days recently.

The Marketplace restocks randomly and tends to sell out quickly. Keep checking back and it'll fill back up eventually.
@Tyria
The marketplace also gets totally emptied every so many hours.(I forget the amount) If you hit it right after that it can actually be empty. o.O
@Tyria
The marketplace also gets totally emptied every so many hours.(I forget the amount) If you hit it right after that it can actually be empty. o.O
@Cymas @Salmastryon

Oh thanks guys! ^^ I hope they add a new game or two... playing that matching game to grind for treasure gets boring after awhile.
@Cymas @Salmastryon

Oh thanks guys! ^^ I hope they add a new game or two... playing that matching game to grind for treasure gets boring after awhile.
tumblr_inline_oopr71L3ak1rsvagz_500.gif
How much breath does 'Meditate' generate?
(I'm building a Mage!Guardian and trying to decide whether to swap out the default breath-generating move...)
How much breath does 'Meditate' generate?
(I'm building a Mage!Guardian and trying to decide whether to swap out the default breath-generating move...)
tumblr_inline_o7nbjtedUu1r0eb29_540.png FR tumblr
@Bennie [item=meditate] genereates 30 breath There is a topic listing the costs and gains of the various battle stones along with the stats that affect them. http://flightrising.com/main.php?board=help&id=50501&p=mb
@Bennie
Meditate genereates 30 breath
There is a topic listing the costs and gains of the various battle stones along with the stats that affect them.
http://flightrising.com/main.php?board=help&id=50501&p=mb
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 3158 3159