Back

Help Center

Ask questions and help others in this forum.
TOPIC | Tiny Little Questions
1 2 ... 2927 2928 2929 2930 2931 ... 3162 3163
Is a dragon considered a g2 if they only have one g1 parent or do both parents have to be g1s?
Is a dragon considered a g2 if they only have one g1 parent or do both parents have to be g1s?
@Snowwyflake what i see people usually consider as g2 is that both parents are g1
@Snowwyflake what i see people usually consider as g2 is that both parents are g1
horizontal banner that has blue space background, The Arcanist who glows pink, and light pink text that says Thanks Arcanist
Ledi | finland | 10+ fr time | adult | artist & game dev
identity button signifying that user identifies as gayidentity button signifying that user is transgender and uses he pronounsidentity button that signifies that user is autisticidentity button that signifies that user has adhd
@Ralzakark Okay, thank you!
@Ralzakark Okay, thank you!
What's the current cap for how many lair slots you can have? (I saw something about it on the FAQ, but it was from a few years ago, so I was curious if it changed)
What's the current cap for how many lair slots you can have? (I saw something about it on the FAQ, but it was from a few years ago, so I was curious if it changed)
mlHpBMC.png
GIQnAA5.png
WFpPzZn.png
oaolHwW.png
SYiQlxK.png
0uqQ5JG.png
XdA0BPq.png ErThJcY.png arxdbD2.png
SQw9JBj.png
HdmxfuE.png
tqGkHih.png
reHWBXk.png
IrrC5OJ.png
What do the stars on my profile mean?
What do the stars on my profile mean?
mlHpBMC.png
GIQnAA5.png
WFpPzZn.png
oaolHwW.png
SYiQlxK.png
0uqQ5JG.png
SQw9JBj.png
HdmxfuE.png
tqGkHih.png
reHWBXk.png
IrrC5OJ.png
@CrescentCaribou

The current cap is 205 Lair spaces and 449 Hibernal Den spaces. You can see a list of the den tasks & increasing lair costs on the unofficial wiki page.

The stars below your avatar are based on your post count.

Start - One star
50 posts - Two stars
100 posts - Three stars
200 posts - Four stars
500 posts - Five stars
1,000 posts - Shiny Star!
@CrescentCaribou

The current cap is 205 Lair spaces and 449 Hibernal Den spaces. You can see a list of the den tasks & increasing lair costs on the unofficial wiki page.

The stars below your avatar are based on your post count.

Start - One star
50 posts - Two stars
100 posts - Three stars
200 posts - Four stars
500 posts - Five stars
1,000 posts - Shiny Star!
XNtD94z.png

-
Robin Nightmares
they/them/theirs | FR Time +0

+[Wasteland Radio Hatchery]+
-
-
feleV0g.png PmVLgRx.png
-
Is there a list or guide somewhere that has info on which apparel items are only found in chests, like gilded chests, and not like, also sold in the treasure MP? I know the Umbral Scale set is one such, but I don't know what others there are.
Is there a list or guide somewhere that has info on which apparel items are only found in chests, like gilded chests, and not like, also sold in the treasure MP? I know the Umbral Scale set is one such, but I don't know what others there are.
UJXttDL.png
@NightmareJudge

Oh, neat! Thanks for the reply :)
@NightmareJudge

Oh, neat! Thanks for the reply :)
mlHpBMC.png
GIQnAA5.png
WFpPzZn.png
oaolHwW.png
SYiQlxK.png
0uqQ5JG.png
SQw9JBj.png
HdmxfuE.png
tqGkHih.png
reHWBXk.png
IrrC5OJ.png
@NorthSong
Eclipse's apparel guide lists where everything on it comes from, so you can search the page for "gilded decorative chest" and that should work.
https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/gde/2205043
@NorthSong
Eclipse's apparel guide lists where everything on it comes from, so you can search the page for "gilded decorative chest" and that should work.
https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/gde/2205043
a cartoonized velvet worm that is a dark blue with white specks all over. the art's signature is 476242
Hi there!

My Bestiary shows I've got 1,075 discovered familiars (I'm doing a completion challenge here)

My user stats under my username on the homepage show I've got 1,073

I THINK that's b/c Fiona lets us awaken familiars we actually don't own?

b/c in the Bestiary, I don't own a Golden Idol, yet it no longer shows up as Undiscovered, now that it's fully awakened and I got the gold chest

not sure if I'm right, though

any clarity would be appreciated!! tysm

^^
Hi there!

My Bestiary shows I've got 1,075 discovered familiars (I'm doing a completion challenge here)

My user stats under my username on the homepage show I've got 1,073

I THINK that's b/c Fiona lets us awaken familiars we actually don't own?

b/c in the Bestiary, I don't own a Golden Idol, yet it no longer shows up as Undiscovered, now that it's fully awakened and I got the gold chest

not sure if I'm right, though

any clarity would be appreciated!! tysm

^^
1 2 ... 2927 2928 2929 2930 2931 ... 3162 3163