Back

Help Center

Ask questions and help others in this forum.
TOPIC | Tiny Little Questions
1 2 ... 2639 2640 2641 2642 2643 ... 3158 3159
@Yinny You can have up to 215 regular lair spaces and 434 hibernal den slots for a total of 649 dragons.
@Yinny You can have up to 215 regular lair spaces and 434 hibernal den slots for a total of 649 dragons.
cg2G1xD.gif
tumblr_inline_ngqv6bbPaQ1rvrguk.pngtumblr_inline_n1581tzliY1rvrguk.png
@Lonin Thank you!
@Lonin Thank you!
UqN4jFQ.png
@EiraoLaska nope! It's not possible, if you trade your dragon away your avatar remains the same even if the dragon is exalted ^^
@EiraoLaska nope! It's not possible, if you trade your dragon away your avatar remains the same even if the dragon is exalted ^^
oN0doZI.gif

SilverRipple
Female ~ She/They
FR+15 hrs
@TidelordVerified This is something you'd need to ask through contact us.

There's some information on account penalties here: https://flightrising.zendesk.com/hc/en-us/articles/115005925726-How-do-account-penalties-work-
But it doesn't mention warnings disappearing eventually. In fact it mentions the opposite, with repeat infractions resulting in a harsher penalty.
Quote:
During an investigation, the player's account history is also reviewed. What this means is two players may commit the same rule violation but receive different penalties. Example:

Players A and B have both posted a blacklist.
Player A does not have a history of account penalties or harassment. Player A is given a warning.
Player B does have a history of account penalties or harassment. They have already been warned for this kind of behavior. Player B's access to the website is suspended for 24 hours.

As long as you're aware of the rules and follow them you'll probably be fine.
@TidelordVerified This is something you'd need to ask through contact us.

There's some information on account penalties here: https://flightrising.zendesk.com/hc/en-us/articles/115005925726-How-do-account-penalties-work-
But it doesn't mention warnings disappearing eventually. In fact it mentions the opposite, with repeat infractions resulting in a harsher penalty.
Quote:
During an investigation, the player's account history is also reviewed. What this means is two players may commit the same rule violation but receive different penalties. Example:

Players A and B have both posted a blacklist.
Player A does not have a history of account penalties or harassment. Player A is given a warning.
Player B does have a history of account penalties or harassment. They have already been warned for this kind of behavior. Player B's access to the website is suspended for 24 hours.

As long as you're aware of the rules and follow them you'll probably be fine.
cg2G1xD.gif
tumblr_inline_ngqv6bbPaQ1rvrguk.pngtumblr_inline_n1581tzliY1rvrguk.png
Is there a retired familiar buyer's pinglist for sprites/downtime fams? I saw the KS buying pinglist thread had a link but it was broken
Is there a retired familiar buyer's pinglist for sprites/downtime fams? I saw the KS buying pinglist thread had a link but it was broken
earth.gif
ALyb7Fl.png coco
ALyb7Fl.png they/he
ALyb7Fl.png FR +0
ALyb7Fl.png queer
tumblr_osyord8RnW1v8lm95o1_100.png
@cocoal

No, there hasn't been enough general interest for one nor anyone willing to keep one up after the last round of vandalized sheets.
@cocoal

No, there hasn't been enough general interest for one nor anyone willing to keep one up after the last round of vandalized sheets.
I want to live in Theory. Everything works there.

Have you checked the Gem MP for Gene and Breed scrolls before buying an AH listing from me ending in 5g?
A lot of questions incoming, my apologies.

1. What is considered fodder price for apparel?
2. Is there a guide that lists probabilities of getting certain eyes through breeding?
3. What does "Referred by" at the bottom of the account settings mean?
4. In edit forum post page it is possible to change the name of the thread as well. What would happen if someone was to edit thread's name when editing post in thread that is not started by them (in other words what would happen if I were to edit this post and change the name of the thread in the edit page, for example)?
5. What is Pinkerlocke?
6. If a forum post was to be divided into three sections with columns, how wide would each of the columns be?
7. When expanding the lair does the location change automatically or does the player need to change it manually?
8. Is there minimum energy level for incubating nest?
9. How many CR trades can be send in what time before you are forced to wait? Also how long is the cooldown?
10. Is there a guide that lists minimum stats needed to one shot normal enemies in each venue?
A lot of questions incoming, my apologies.

1. What is considered fodder price for apparel?
2. Is there a guide that lists probabilities of getting certain eyes through breeding?
3. What does "Referred by" at the bottom of the account settings mean?
4. In edit forum post page it is possible to change the name of the thread as well. What would happen if someone was to edit thread's name when editing post in thread that is not started by them (in other words what would happen if I were to edit this post and change the name of the thread in the edit page, for example)?
5. What is Pinkerlocke?
6. If a forum post was to be divided into three sections with columns, how wide would each of the columns be?
7. When expanding the lair does the location change automatically or does the player need to change it manually?
8. Is there minimum energy level for incubating nest?
9. How many CR trades can be send in what time before you are forced to wait? Also how long is the cooldown?
10. Is there a guide that lists minimum stats needed to one shot normal enemies in each venue?
A blue arcane spiral dragon lying on her side. On her tail she is holding a small flag of Finland and on her hands she is holding a pale wooden sign with text "Pardon me, my English is awful" written on it.
@finlandia

1. Fodder price apparel is basically "the current lowest price" of any apparel piece, it fluctuates and the apparel is called "fodder" because it's mainly there to get transmuted. Of course, some people still buy it for their dragons

2. Here's a wikia link for eye percentage

3. "Referred by" section is for adding the username of the person who had referred you to Flight Rising. Basically, if someone had told you about Flight Rising, when you were creating your account, you could add their username and they would get a bonus every time you purchased Gems. I know you can remove them later but I don't know if you can add someone afterwards.

4. Only the OP (original poster) can change the title of the thread. You however can change the title of your own comment if you end up editing it. That is why when people have their dedicated threads for selling, if they end up editing a post for the pinglist, the alert you get can have odd titles that don't match the current thread simply because the title remained from when the comment had originally been made and the main title of the thread was different. It's wack but once you figure it out, it's fine

5. It is some sort of challenge, you can find them in the Challenges forum; I don't know much so I'm marking this as red so someone else can see this hasn't been resolved and can reply

6. Might wanna refer to this post for column width. I unfortunately never measured it in pixels but you might be able to see

7. Prior to the map update, the location would change automatically when a specific threshold had been passed. Now, players are able to assign their locations manually however I am not sure if the location still changes if it had never been fiddled with. Most likely not.

8. I do believe that dragons who have low energy only cannot breed and fight, the incubation does not require energy.

9. needs answers

10. needs answers, I have seen a guide like that somewhere but I don't know exactly where it is. However, what I can tell you is that the best build for one-shotting most enemies and scratch + eliminating all other high level normal enemies is 133 STR and 40 QCK with 3 Berserkers, 2 Ambushes and of course an Eliminate. The thing is, since Berserkers give bonus points, you need to level the strength up to 118 and quickness to 21. Also, since each breed has different stats at the start, you'll have to tincture them.
@finlandia

1. Fodder price apparel is basically "the current lowest price" of any apparel piece, it fluctuates and the apparel is called "fodder" because it's mainly there to get transmuted. Of course, some people still buy it for their dragons

2. Here's a wikia link for eye percentage

3. "Referred by" section is for adding the username of the person who had referred you to Flight Rising. Basically, if someone had told you about Flight Rising, when you were creating your account, you could add their username and they would get a bonus every time you purchased Gems. I know you can remove them later but I don't know if you can add someone afterwards.

4. Only the OP (original poster) can change the title of the thread. You however can change the title of your own comment if you end up editing it. That is why when people have their dedicated threads for selling, if they end up editing a post for the pinglist, the alert you get can have odd titles that don't match the current thread simply because the title remained from when the comment had originally been made and the main title of the thread was different. It's wack but once you figure it out, it's fine

5. It is some sort of challenge, you can find them in the Challenges forum; I don't know much so I'm marking this as red so someone else can see this hasn't been resolved and can reply

6. Might wanna refer to this post for column width. I unfortunately never measured it in pixels but you might be able to see

7. Prior to the map update, the location would change automatically when a specific threshold had been passed. Now, players are able to assign their locations manually however I am not sure if the location still changes if it had never been fiddled with. Most likely not.

8. I do believe that dragons who have low energy only cannot breed and fight, the incubation does not require energy.

9. needs answers

10. needs answers, I have seen a guide like that somewhere but I don't know exactly where it is. However, what I can tell you is that the best build for one-shotting most enemies and scratch + eliminating all other high level normal enemies is 133 STR and 40 QCK with 3 Berserkers, 2 Ambushes and of course an Eliminate. The thing is, since Berserkers give bonus points, you need to level the strength up to 118 and quickness to 21. Also, since each breed has different stats at the start, you'll have to tincture them.
Link to art shopLink to skin shopImage depicting a large blue crab carrying produce on their back, its purpose being a background element for the signatureLink to a personal log thread containing various different links, information and sources
@Natron
Thank you.
@Natron
Thank you.
A blue arcane spiral dragon lying on her side. On her tail she is holding a small flag of Finland and on her hands she is holding a pale wooden sign with text "Pardon me, my English is awful" written on it.
Not sure if this goes here or under bugs: Ever since maintenance yesterday my Hoard is back to pre-revamp appearance, meaning I don't have the options to search or sort. Is this a clear-the-cache fix, or should I report it as a bug?
Not sure if this goes here or under bugs: Ever since maintenance yesterday my Hoard is back to pre-revamp appearance, meaning I don't have the options to search or sort. Is this a clear-the-cache fix, or should I report it as a bug?
1 2 ... 2639 2640 2641 2642 2643 ... 3158 3159