Back

Help Center

Ask questions and help others in this forum.
TOPIC | Tiny Little Questions
1 2 ... 2557 2558 2559 2560 2561 ... 3158 3159
@RosyWindFox
Depends how many slots you have now. I believe this is the chart:

7th slot - 50 gem
8th slot - 50 gem
9th slot - 75 gem
10th slot - 75 gem
11th slot - 100 gem
12th slot - 100 gem
13th slot - 150 gem
14th slot - 150 gem
15th slot - 200 gem
16th slot - 200 gem
17th slot - 250 gem
18th slot - 250 gem
19th slot - 300 gem
20th slot - 300 gem
@RosyWindFox
Depends how many slots you have now. I believe this is the chart:

7th slot - 50 gem
8th slot - 50 gem
9th slot - 75 gem
10th slot - 75 gem
11th slot - 100 gem
12th slot - 100 gem
13th slot - 150 gem
14th slot - 150 gem
15th slot - 200 gem
16th slot - 200 gem
17th slot - 250 gem
18th slot - 250 gem
19th slot - 300 gem
20th slot - 300 gem
fo11Vhp.png
if I exalted a dragon and then have Regrets, is there any way to get it back? >_______< it's not a progenitor, and not a huge loss if I can't get it back, just a bit of a "d'oh!" :P
if I exalted a dragon and then have Regrets, is there any way to get it back? >_______< it's not a progenitor, and not a huge loss if I can't get it back, just a bit of a "d'oh!" :P
LOVE IS INEFFICIENT. GET BACK TO WORK.
@NightVale
If the dragon meets the requirements on this page, then yes. Otherwise you're out of luck.
@NightVale
If the dragon meets the requirements on this page, then yes. Otherwise you're out of luck.
fo11Vhp.png
can I search apparel of familiars by theme?
like a list of all the arcane holiday items?
or all apparel related to gems in some way?
can I search apparel of familiars by theme?
like a list of all the arcane holiday items?
or all apparel related to gems in some way?
l7Ge01H.png
FObX7rS.png
Xub4k1J.png
lAvpyOQ.png
mjtJ868.png
87873162.png 88000909.png 87362926.png I love aether dragons!
I collect Snapping Turtle!

WE WANT BLEP!
@cutedragonlet111
Yes.

To search for a certain festival's items, put the name of the festival in the Description field. If you want to categorize by Treasure Marketplace or Gem Marketplace, put a low value in the applicable Marketplace Price fields.

But if you mean "search for all apparel items that have stones part of them," for example, then no. You can still try some keywords in the name or description fields, but they're likely not a catch-all.
@cutedragonlet111
Yes.

To search for a certain festival's items, put the name of the festival in the Description field. If you want to categorize by Treasure Marketplace or Gem Marketplace, put a low value in the applicable Marketplace Price fields.

But if you mean "search for all apparel items that have stones part of them," for example, then no. You can still try some keywords in the name or description fields, but they're likely not a catch-all.
fo11Vhp.png
@Naeryl woot, yep, I got her back, thank you! need to remember to be more careful about checking what I'm exalting, heh. :D
@Naeryl woot, yep, I got her back, thank you! need to remember to be more careful about checking what I'm exalting, heh. :D
What are UMA's?
What are UMA's?
2635948.png
@WarriorOfEarth

Short for "User-Made Accent." It refers to any skin or accent that was printed by a player using blueprints, rather than being chosen for a sidewide contest by the staff.
@WarriorOfEarth

Short for "User-Made Accent." It refers to any skin or accent that was printed by a player using blueprints, rather than being chosen for a sidewide contest by the staff.
XNtD94z.png

-
Robin Nightmares
they/them/theirs | FR Time +0

+[Wasteland Radio Hatchery]+
-
-
feleV0g.png PmVLgRx.png
-
more questions! well, one more... is there any particular easy place I can look to see what genes match with which? some are obvious (bee/wasp, starmap/constellation) but others are less so, and there's been a lot added since I was last a regular here.

okay two questions: where do I find a renaming scroll, and what is it called? >______<
more questions! well, one more... is there any particular easy place I can look to see what genes match with which? some are obvious (bee/wasp, starmap/constellation) but others are less so, and there's been a lot added since I was last a regular here.

okay two questions: where do I find a renaming scroll, and what is it called? >______<
@NightVale not anywhere official i believe, and any guides i'm finding are outdated, but this should be the list (includes Ancient genes):

Modern+:
Bar & Daub
Cherub & Seraph
Clown & Eye Spots
Crystal & Facet
Fade & Blend
Falcon & Peregrine
Giraffe & Hex
Iridescent & Shimmer
Jaguar & Rosette
Jupiter & Saturn
Laced & Edged
Leopard & Clouded
Lionfish & Noxtide
Metallic & Alloy
Mosaic & Breakup
Petals & Butterfly
Piebald & Paint
Pinstripe & Trail
Poison & Toxin
Python & Morph
Ripple & Current
Savannah & Safari
Skink & Spinner
Slime & Sludge
Speckle & Freckle
Starmap & Constellation
Stitched & Patchwork
Swirl & Marbled
Tapir & Striation
Tiger & Stripes
Vipera & Hypnotic
Wasp & Bee

Gaoler:
Phantom & Spirit
Shaggy & Streak

Banescale:
Candycane & Sugarplum
Chevron & Arrow
Marble & Mottle
Ragged & Tear

Veilspun:
Arc & Loop
Bright & Vivid
Shell & Web
Sphinxmoth & Hawkmoth

Scroll of Renaming stocks in the MP for 6kT, can drop rarely in the Coliseum, and can be bought from the AH, though usually at a bit of a markup.
@NightVale not anywhere official i believe, and any guides i'm finding are outdated, but this should be the list (includes Ancient genes):

Modern+:
Bar & Daub
Cherub & Seraph
Clown & Eye Spots
Crystal & Facet
Fade & Blend
Falcon & Peregrine
Giraffe & Hex
Iridescent & Shimmer
Jaguar & Rosette
Jupiter & Saturn
Laced & Edged
Leopard & Clouded
Lionfish & Noxtide
Metallic & Alloy
Mosaic & Breakup
Petals & Butterfly
Piebald & Paint
Pinstripe & Trail
Poison & Toxin
Python & Morph
Ripple & Current
Savannah & Safari
Skink & Spinner
Slime & Sludge
Speckle & Freckle
Starmap & Constellation
Stitched & Patchwork
Swirl & Marbled
Tapir & Striation
Tiger & Stripes
Vipera & Hypnotic
Wasp & Bee

Gaoler:
Phantom & Spirit
Shaggy & Streak

Banescale:
Candycane & Sugarplum
Chevron & Arrow
Marble & Mottle
Ragged & Tear

Veilspun:
Arc & Loop
Bright & Vivid
Shell & Web
Sphinxmoth & Hawkmoth

Scroll of Renaming stocks in the MP for 6kT, can drop rarely in the Coliseum, and can be bought from the AH, though usually at a bit of a markup.
yellow flag icon linking to After's Lair Directory
After
They/them

< Lair Directory
Sig Spotlight >
Coliseum banner showing After's avatar dragon, a steel blue and black Spiral.Coliseum banner showing a black and red Coatl.
Coliseum banner showing a Wildclaw with flames and a soot-covered face.Coliseum banner showing a black and beige Skydancer.
1 2 ... 2557 2558 2559 2560 2561 ... 3158 3159