Back

Help Center

Ask questions and help others in this forum.
TOPIC | Tiny Little Questions
1 2 ... 2473 2474 2475 2476 2477 ... 3155 3156
i think i know the answer to this but i want to be sure.

When looking at the tasks to unlock a new hib den space it shows how many of the item you have already. So ive been storing items that are labeled as hib den unlocks in my vault for whenever i get that task.

So my question is, will it show i have those items stored in my vault on the unlock page? or will i have to double check my vault items when i get new tasks.
i think i know the answer to this but i want to be sure.

When looking at the tasks to unlock a new hib den space it shows how many of the item you have already. So ive been storing items that are labeled as hib den unlocks in my vault for whenever i get that task.

So my question is, will it show i have those items stored in my vault on the unlock page? or will i have to double check my vault items when i get new tasks.

aau5ycPUi.png S6TGTcM.png
WKtl2lb.png VjdktqS.png
aaaaaaaaaaaaaa
aatumblr_inline_nevqb7lMtD1rfz620.gif beck • he/him • 22 tumblr_inline_nevqb7lMtD1rfz620.gif
tumblr_inline_nfrepuYniV1rfz620.gif
cxleaCT.png
@luckybarbarian
the expansion page will only show the items you currently have in your hoard, anything in the vault will not be counted
@luckybarbarian
the expansion page will only show the items you currently have in your hoard, anything in the vault will not be counted
unknown.png
i recieved a shady pm from what looks like to be a spam account with an offsite link.. where would be the best place to report this? i have screenshots of the pm as well.
i recieved a shady pm from what looks like to be a spam account with an offsite link.. where would be the best place to report this? i have screenshots of the pm as well.
JvT6zxD.png
frt +16
@airport
You can click the Report button at the top of the message to report it.
@airport
You can click the Report button at the top of the message to report it.
Lz0bQAz.gif hatchery
training service
free money
lf xxx overcast g1
he/him or ae/aer only please.
psa: messages in cancelled CRs aren't viewable!
How do we report ads? I keep getting an ad with sound and it's extremely annoying.

EDIT. Found the right forum location for said thread haha
How do we report ads? I keep getting an ad with sound and it's extremely annoying.

EDIT. Found the right forum location for said thread haha
tXKbExw.pngCinnamonThief
Is it normal for the Mistral Mahjong(?) icons of the flower and sun or the flower and snowflake to match even tho the icons aren’t supposed to? It’s been happening on my end for a few playthroughs now, so I just wanted to make sure.
Is it normal for the Mistral Mahjong(?) icons of the flower and sun or the flower and snowflake to match even tho the icons aren’t supposed to? It’s been happening on my end for a few playthroughs now, so I just wanted to make sure.
@Scribbiesan Yup yup any of the season tiles can be matched together in mahjong.
@Scribbiesan Yup yup any of the season tiles can be matched together in mahjong.
cg2G1xD.gif
tumblr_inline_ngqv6bbPaQ1rvrguk.pngtumblr_inline_n1581tzliY1rvrguk.png
@Lonin ohhh, I guess I’ve been used to only being able to match matching icons, didn’t realize the seasonal icons could be matched! That’s pretty cool. Thanks for the info!!
@Lonin ohhh, I guess I’ve been used to only being able to match matching icons, didn’t realize the seasonal icons could be matched! That’s pretty cool. Thanks for the info!!
So, for some reason I am unable to put pictures in my forum signature or...anywhere. It just shows the link to the picture and not the actual picture. Did I miss a step or something?
So, for some reason I am unable to put pictures in my forum signature or...anywhere. It just shows the link to the picture and not the actual picture. Did I miss a step or something?
rainbow-pansexual-splotch-heckin-pan2.png
@GoddessYune
it's hard to tell what's going on without being able to see any of it, so posting a code or the link you're using or something like that will make it a lot easier to troubleshoot the issue

aside from that, does the image end in a file extension such as .png or .gif? are your image tags in the right spots and properly closed off? what site is the image hosted on? certain sites like dA don't let hosted images get linked elsewhere
@GoddessYune
it's hard to tell what's going on without being able to see any of it, so posting a code or the link you're using or something like that will make it a lot easier to troubleshoot the issue

aside from that, does the image end in a file extension such as .png or .gif? are your image tags in the right spots and properly closed off? what site is the image hosted on? certain sites like dA don't let hosted images get linked elsewhere
unknown.png
1 2 ... 2473 2474 2475 2476 2477 ... 3155 3156